Windows 7 provides a new feature which is called "Aero Snap". You can minimize, maximize, resize window by just dragging-dropping it to the screen corners.
Its a very useful and interesting feature in Windows 7. Now you can enjoy this feature in Windows XP and Vista as well.
"AeroSnap" is a simple but powerful tool that provides the same functionality in XP and Vista.
Simple drag a window to a side of your desktop to snap it or drag it to the top to maximize. When you drag it back to the last position, the last window size will be restored.
It also works with multiple monitors.
Please keep in mind, that this software is still in beta process. It's stable enough to use, but it's possible that you'll get some errors.
You can download it using following link:
UPDATE: It seems the website is no longer available, you can check out other similar free tools at following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Fix “Cannot Open AVI Error” While Updating Spybot S&D or Spyware Doctor?
- Add Windows XP Style Classic System Properties Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu Under Windows Vista and 7
- Download “Chrome Remote Desktop” Extension to Remotely Access Computer through Chrome Browser or Chromebook
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background in Windows Vista and 7
- SBar: Windows 7 Taskbar Clone for Windows XP and Vista
- Sleipnir: Portable and Customizable Japanese Web Browser for Windows