StandaloneStack 2: Get Leopard Stacks in Taskbar and Desktop in Windows XP and Vista
If you use a dock utility like ObjectDock or RocketDock, you might be knowing about the Stack docklet from Matonga. It shows stacks of shortcuts in the dock.
If you don't want to use any dock software but want to have Mac OS X Leopard like Stacks feature in Windows Taskbar, following freeware will help you.
StandaloneStack 2 is an excellent free utility which shows Leopard style stacks in Windows Taskbar. Just create a shortcut with the good parameters and run it to show the stack.
You can download it using following link:
Once you have downloaded StandaloneStack 2, unzip the files and run standalonestack2.exe to create and customize your stack.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Hot Corners (Charms Bar and App Switch List) in Windows 8.1?
- [Tip] Restoring Classic Programs and User Interface in Windows 10
- [Guide] How to Use Built-in ClearType Text Tuner in Windows?
- Beginner’s Guide to Safely Configure / Disable Windows XP Services
- Google Introduces “Me on the Web” Feature to Alert You When Your Personal Information Gets Published Online
- IE7 Pro: Free Add-on to Add New Features to Internet Explorer Web Browser