Get Extra 2GB of Free Storage in Google Drive
UPDATE (Feb 08, 2016): Although this article was posted last year but the same offer to get free 2GB Google Drive storage is now available again. So grab additional 2GB storage space in your Google Drive account by completing the security checkup.
If you use Google Drive cloud storage service to store your important data online, here is a good news for you.
Google is providing additional 2GB of free storage to all Google Drive users. You just need to complete a small and important security checkup and Google will automatically increase your free storage plan in Google Drive with 2GB.
Its a good offer for all Google Drive users as it doesn't require you to fill any online survey or other things. You just need to perform an automated security checkup which is actually useful for you as it ensures that your Google account is safe.
So if you are ready to enjoy additional 2GB of free storage in your Google Drive account, just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to following link to perform security checkup:
It'll ask you to check following points:
- Your recovery information
- Your recent activity or security events
- Your app passwords
- Your connected devices
- Your 2-Step Verification settings
2. After completing the checkup, you'll see a successful message with green checkboxes that confirms that you have successfully completed the security checkup.
That's it. Now you are eligible for the free 2GB additional storage in Google Drive plan. Wait for a few days and Google will start granting the free 2GB storage automatically to everyone around 28 February, 2015. Once the additional 2GB of free storage is added to your Google Drive account, you'll receive a confirmation email from Google.
You'll need to keep following 2 things in mind:
- You need to complete the security checkup by 17 February, 2015 to be eligible for this offer.
- After completing the survey, Google will add the free 2GB of storage around 28 February, 2015.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change or Use Custom DNS Server Settings in Windows?
- PC Decrapifier: Remove Unwanted Programs from Branded PCs
- How to Fix File or Folder Rename Problem in Windows Vista?
- Beginner’s Guide to Safely Configure / Disable Windows XP Services
- Internet Explorer + Firefox + Google Chrome + Safari = Lunascape
- What is Microsoft .NET Framework? Download Links for All Versions Inside