Get Google Chrome “New Tab Page” in Mozilla Firefox Using Google Toolbar
The best thing which I like in Google Chrome is its "New Tab" page. Whenever you open a new tab in Chrome, it shows a new page having thumbnails of the most visited pages, recent bookmarks and recently closed tabs.
If you are a Firefox user and want to have the same page in Firefox, then here is a good news for you.
Google has released a new version of its toolbar which can add Chrome's "New Tab" page in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
Just download and install "Google Toolbar" from following link:
Now you can have the same "New Tab" page in Firefox. If you want to disable the page, uncheck "Enable the Google new tab page" option in Google Toolbar Options.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add Aero ON / OFF Shortcuts in Desktop and My Computer Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- [Did You Know] You Can Pin Websites to Windows 7 Taskbar and Start Menu Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later
- MultiMi: Free Desktop App to Manage and Access Email Accounts and Social Networks
- Seconds Count Display Bug on Windows 10 Lock Screen
- [Tip] How to Change Fonts of Menus, Dialog Box and Other Text in Windows 8 and Later
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Wallpapers in Windows 7?