GClient: Download Free Desktop Client to Access Google+ Without Web Browser
If you already have a Google+ account and enjoying it, you'll love the tool which we are going to share in this topic.
"GClient" is a free 3rd party tool for Windows users which allows you to access your Google+ account from Windows Desktop. You'll not need a web browser, just start the GClient app and enjoy all the features.
You'll need to retrieve a free unlock code by entering your email ID at first start of this app.
As soon as you start GClient, it integrates into the system tray (notification area) of Windows Taskbar. Just click on its icon and it will display a handy window showing your latest Google+ activities. This window allows you to post messages and to follow the activity of your circles.
GClient allows you to perform almost all major tasks of Google+ without having to visit the website in web browser.
You can download it using following link:
Download Link (No longer available...)
You'll need to install .NET Framework 4.0 to be able to use it.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Bug] Google Chrome Showing Thin Black Bar at Bottom of Window
- Hidden Secret Dialog Box Found in IE9 to Upgrade to IE10
- How to Disable Full Row Select Functionality in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- [Tip] Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” (CEIP) from Collecting Information in Windows
- How to Add “God Mode” Icon in Control Panel and My Computer in Windows 7 and Later?
- Download Mac OS X “Mavericks” Transformation Pack for Windows