Xmarks Bookmark Sync: Must Have Extension for All Web Browsers
Almost all Internet users worry about their browser bookmarks (favorites). Whenever we like a website, we add it to our bookmarks. If some day our browser crashes or our Windows becomes corrupted, we might lose all our bookmarks, it would be really a disaster.
That's why its always advisable to backup/export your bookmarks using built-in options of your web browser.
Today in this topic, we are going to share a freeware which takes care of your bookmarks efficiently.
"Xmarks Bookmark Sync" (formerly known as Foxmarks) is a free tool for web browsers which can automatically synchronize your browser bookmarks (aka favorites) online, so that you can access them from other systems and browsers. Also you'll never lose your bookmarks because bookmarks are stored at Xmarks servers.
When you install this extension, it automatically starts the wizard and asks you to create a new account or login to an existing account. If you already have an account and want to use your bookmarks on a new machine, then just login to your account and it'll synchronize all your bookmarks.
You can also set Xmarks to store your bookmarks on your own ftp site.
Its totally safe extension and works like a charm. You don't need to worry about crash, losing bookmarks, etc.
The extension is available for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari web browsers. You can download it from following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- WinCDEmu: Mount CD/DVD Images (ISO, NRG, MDS/MDF, IMG, etc) in Windows Explorer
- [BSNL DataOne Tip] Check Data Usage or Add Extra GB to Your Broadband Plan
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Features and Menus in Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- How to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur and Reflection in Windows 8 and Later?
- Download Windows 7 Free Public Beta
- [Fix] Windows 7 Boot Screen Changed to Vista Style