FlyakiteOSX: Transform Windows XP, Server 2003 or MCE into Mac OS X
If you use Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP Media Center Edition and want to transform your Windows into Mac OS X, this article will definitely help you.
Today in this topic, we are going too share a new transformation pack "FlyakiteOSX" which will make your Windows look-like Mac OS X.
FlyakiteOSX is a customization pack for Windows XP. It will transform the look of Windows XP+ systems to resemble the look of Mac OS X. When you run the installer to install the pack, it simply automates the whole process of replacing critical system files, setting registry tweaks, and installing extras such as mouse cursors, sound schemes, visual styles, etc.
FlyakiteOSX does not contain any spyware or ad-ware of any kind. All files needed for FlyakiteOSX are stored in the Windows directory in a folder named FlyakiteOSX that is hidden by default. All registry values for FlyakiteOSX are written to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FlyakiteOSX registry key.
Following is a preview of the output which you'll get after installing the pack:
You can download this transformation pack using following link:
Also check following tutorial if you want to uninstall this transformation pack in future:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Speed Up Switching between Desktop and Start Screen By Disabling Start Screen Animation in Windows 8 and Later
- [FIX] Internet Explorer Metro Tile Missing from Windows 8 Start Screen or Metro IE Doesn’t Start
- Resource Tuner: Another Resource Editor Just Like Resource Hacker
- [Fix] Can’t Change SmartScreen Filter Settings in Windows 8 and Later
- [Review] The New “Australis” UI of Mozilla Firefox Web Browser
- BlueStacks: Run Google Android and Windows Together in Parallel