[Fix] Windows 7 Shows Blurry Thumbnails for Aero Themes in Desktop Personalization Window
Sometimes when you open Desktop Personalization window in Windows 7, you might get presented with blurry thumbnails for all Aero themes as shown in following screenshot:
It seems a bug in Windows 7 and occurs randomly. It happens due to corrupt thumbnails cache in system.
To fix this problem, you just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open "Disk Cleanup" from "Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools". You can also open it directly by giving cleanmgr.exe command in RUN or start menu search.
2. Select system drive from the list where Windows 7 is installed in your system.
3. Now check the option "Thumbnails" and click on OK button.
4. It'll clear the corrupt thumbnails cache and your problem should get fixed.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Secret Easter Egg in YouTube Videos to Play “Snake” Game
- Xmarks Bookmark Sync: Must Have Extension for All Web Browsers
- Get Windows Vista Welcome Center in Windows XP
- Run Metro Apps on Windows 8 Desktop, Add Minimize, Maximize and Close Buttons
- [FIX] WinRAR Causes Wide Context Menu Problem in Windows
- How to Move / Show Command Bar at Bottom in Windows 7 Explorer?