[Fix] “View” Tab is Missing in “Folder Options” Dialog Box in Windows
Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Registry Tweak to Disable Start Screen for All Applications in Microsoft Office 2013
- How to Restore Default “New Tab” Page in Internet Explorer 8?
- Fission: Firefox Add-on to Show Progressbar in Addressbar Similar to Safari or Opera
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC)?
- Microsoft Talks About Windows 8 Metro UI and Desktop, Two Interfaces in One OS
- How to Skip Metro Start Screen and Boot Directly into Desktop in Windows 8?