Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Compatibility Tab Missing and System Restore Crashing Problems in Windows Vista and 7
- Download Hotfix to Remove “SkyDrive Pro” Option from Context Menu Added by Microsoft Office 2013
- [Solution] Taskbar is not Transparent While Using Aero Theme in Windows Vista
- [Direct Download Link] Full Standalone Offline Installers of Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)
- How to Remove “Libraries” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- Download “Microsoft Camera Codec Pack” to Enable RAW Format Support in Windows Explorer and Windows Live Photo Gallery