[Fix] “View” Tab is Missing in “Folder Options” Dialog Box in Windows
Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- [Windows 10 Tip] Restore Classic Context Menu in Explorer and Desktop
- How to Enable or Disable Verbose Status Messages in Windows Login Screen?
- StartOrbz: Free Software to Create and Change Windows 7 Start ORB (Start Button)
- How to Enable Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 10?
- [Tip] Increase Titlebar Text Font Size in Windows 10