Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- MetroViewer: Simple Image Viewer for Windows with Metro UI
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Firewall Software for Windows
- Rufus: Yet Another Free Portable Tool to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows and Linux
- mStartEX: Windows 8 Style Start Menu Replacement for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Update Your Windows Using Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Any Other Web Browser
- Microsoft Releases Fixit to Automatically Diagnose and Repair Problems When CD / DVD Drive can’t Read or Write Data