Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize (Rename, Remove or Hide) Command Bar Buttons in Windows 7 Explorer?
- [Fix] New Tab Page Automatically Opens After Installing New Apps in Google Chrome
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7
- Enhance Windows Taskbar Auto-Hide Functionality Using Taskbar Activate
- [Fix] Small Download Arrow Icon Showing on Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8.1
- [Fix] Windows 7 Shows Blurry Thumbnails for Aero Themes in Desktop Personalization Window