Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Game Booster Goes Free with New 3.0 Version, One of the Best Gaming Optimizer for Windows
- vNext: Download Windows 8 Metro UI Inspired Rainmeter Skin Suite
- How to Change or Customize Internet Explorer Title Bar Caption?
- How to Disable Hot Corners (Charms Bar and App Switch List) in Windows 8.1?
- XWindows Dock: The Real Mac Leopard Dock Emulator
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows Vista Facts, Bugs and Goof-ups