[Fix] “View” Tab is Missing in “Folder Options” Dialog Box in Windows
Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows 8 RTM without using Customization Pack
- Download Windows Vista Skin “Y! Vista Reloaded” for Yahoo! Messenger
- How to Clear / Remove Unwanted Items from “Hide Inactive Icons” Customization Box History in Notification Area of Windows
- [Fix] An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: A Problem is Preventing the Troubleshooter from Starting
- How to Remove or Uninstall 3rd Party Transformation Packs (or Skin Packs) in Windows?
- [Did You Know] Windows 8 “Search Everywhere” Feature Still Works in Windows 10