[Fix] “View” Tab is Missing in “Folder Options” Dialog Box in Windows
Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] “Input Indicator” Icon Comes Back in Taskbar Notification Area After Restarting Windows
- Sleipnir: Portable and Customizable Japanese Web Browser for Windows
- How to Restore Missing “Compressed (zipped) Folder” Item in Send To Menu in Windows?
- How to Disable Aero Glass Transparency in Windows 8/8.1 Taskbar?
- How to Show Windows 8 Developer Preview Watermark (Build Number Info) on Windows 7 Desktop?
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Office While Opening Email Attachments or Downloaded Files?