Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Change Yahoo! Messenger Default Status Messages With Your Own Customized Messages Using Resource Hacker
- Aomei Partition Assistant: Download Free Hard Disk Partition Manager Software for Windows
- Has Microsoft Removed Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7?
- How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows?
- Download Windows Vista Theme “VistaVG Ultimate” for Windows XP
- Moo0 WindowMenuPlus: Add Extra Useful Menus to Windows Explorer