Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get Separate “Stop” and “Reload” Buttons in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download “Vista Boot Logo Generator” to Change or Customize Windows Vista Boot Screen
- What are the Benefits of Windows Live ID Integration in Windows 8?
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC)?
- [Fix] Windows Live Mail Automatically Adds New Email IDs in your Contacts List or Address Book