Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Direct Download Links] Full Standalone Offline Installers of Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)
- [Help & Support] Frequently Asked Problems (FAQ) with Solutions
- How to Fix Explorer Freezing Problem with Large Zip Files in Windows Vista?
- Get Windows 7’s Advanced “Windows Update” in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008
- How to Change Homepage Settings in Google Chrome?
- How to Disable or Restrict New “Backgrounds” Feature in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications?