Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Microsoft Word Always Shows “[Compatibility Mode]” Text in Titlebar
- How to Customize AM and PM Symbols in System Tray in Windows?
- Internet Explorer Collection: Run Multiple IE Versions Simultaneously
- How to Disable “Speed up Browsing by Disabling Add-ons” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- Download Internet Explorer Developer Channel Version for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- How to Disable “Update to Windows 8.1 for Free” Notification in Windows 8 Store?