[Fix] “View” Tab is Missing in “Folder Options” Dialog Box in Windows
Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Tweak Microsoft Office 2013 Settings to Improve Your Privacy
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Share Settings Page in Windows 10
- How to Fix Explorer Freezing Problem with Large Zip Files in Windows Vista?
- Vista Drive Status: Get Windows Vista and 7 Drive Status Bar in Windows XP Explorer
- [Tip] Add Secret “Hide File Names” Option in “View” Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- How to Extract Original (Default) System Files from Windows Setup Disc?