[Fix] “View” Tab is Missing in “Folder Options” Dialog Box in Windows
Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t Install Windows 8.1 or Server 2012 R2 in Oracle Virtual Box
- [Software Update] Opera 38 Now Available for Download
- [Guide] How to Restore “TrustedInstaller” as Default Owner of a File, Folder or Registry Key in Windows?
- How to Enable Secret HIBERNATE Button in Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?
- Things I Don’t Like in Mozilla Firefox 4.0
- How to Customize the Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Microsoft Office?