Recently a visitor asked me how to enable "View" tab in Folder Options dialog box. He found that its missing in his system.
When you open Folder Options in Windows Explorer, it shows various tabs:
But sometimes a few or all tabs might missing in this dialog box as you can see in following screenshot "View" tab is missing:
To fix this problem you can follow these simple steps:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following commands one by one:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
regsvr32 /i browseui.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free Windows 8 Metro Theme for WinRAR Archiver
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Start Screen Background and Color in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Extract / Copy System Files from Windows Setup?
- Run Metro Apps on Windows 8 Desktop, Add Minimize, Maximize and Close Buttons
- VistaThumbnailSizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista Taskbar Thumbnails Size and Animations