[Fix] Pin to Start Menu Option is Missing in Windows
All of you are already aware of "Pin to Start Menu" option in Windows which allows us to pin a program to Start menu which is quite useful feature:
But sometimes this option becomes unavailable and the user doesn't get this option in context menu:
If you are also facing this problem, then this tutorial will help you in getting this option back:
Open RUN dialog box and provide following command:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
Restart your system and it should fix your problem.
If the above method doesn't fix your problem, then type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor. Now go to following key:
In right-side pane, look for a DWORD value NoStartMenuPinnedList. If you find it, delete it. Restart or log off and your problem will be solved.
If you can't find the above mentioned key, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. Restart your system and your problem will be solved:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Registry Method] How to Prevent Themes to Change Desktop Icons & Mouse Pointers in Windows 7 and Later?
- Download Windows 10 Insider (Technical) Preview for Mobile Phones
- How to Remove Default Search Box from Internet Explorer Toolbar?
- 5 Tips to Customize “File Save” Page in Microsoft Office Applications
- Run It: Small Utility to Allow Opening of Any Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows