[Solution] Favorite Links is Empty in Windows Vista Explorer Navigation Pane
Sometimes Windows Vista users face a problem when the "Favorite Links" section in Windows Explorer Navigation Pane doesn't show any item:
If you are facing this problem, then use following methods:
1. Right-click in Favorite Links section and select "Restore Default Favorite Links" option.
2. It'll restore all the shortcuts immediately and your problem will be solved.
If the above mentioned method doesn't work, then use following method:
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter. Now go to:
2. In right-side pane, create a new String Value IsShortcut
3. Close Registry Editor and restart your Windows. It'll fix the problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Create a Virtual Drive for Your Desired Folder in My Computer Using Subst Command
- How to Change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows?
- Registry Tweak to Add “Copy as Path” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows
- How to Restore Uninstall Confirmation Prompt Box in Windows Vista and Later?
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack
- Get Detailed Power Management Report Using “Powercfg -ENERGY” Command in Windows 7