Extra Desktops: Free Utility to Get Multiple Virtual Desktops in Windows XP and Vista
Multiple Desktop or Virtual Desktop is a great feature which allows you to virtually have fixed or unlimited amount of Desktops in an OS. It helps you in organizing your shortcuts, windows and programs easily and you get more working space on your Desktop. Unfortunately, Windows doesn't provide this essential feature.
Don't worry. If you want to enjoy multiple Desktop feature in Windows, following software will help you.
Extra Desktops is a free software that allows you to use multiple Desktops besides the normal desktop in Windows. You can use one desktop for storing your documents and files, use one filled with your software and movies collection, use another one for browsing websites and so on...
With ExtraDesktops, you don't need to browse to all those folders you regularly use. Simply hit a key, and the files are right there on your desktop.
It works in both Windows XP and Windows Vista. You can download it using following link:
Make sure you have Visual Studio 2005 SP1 runtime files installed in your system to be able to use it.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Live Messenger Going to Close on March 15, 2013, Upgrade to Skype Now
- [Guide] Make Your Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9
- OpenOffice.org: Free and Portable Alternative to Microsoft Office
- Registry Tweaks for Customizing Windows 10 Taskbar Context Menu
- How to Create Portable Version of “RocketDock” for USB Drives?
- What is the Use of “Add to Compact View” Option in Windows Live Mail