Download Awesome “Nyan Cat” Progress Bar Utility for Windows 7
Love Nyan Cat? Addicted to Nyan Cat? If yes, here is an excellent news for you. Now you can enjoy the Nyan Cat with music in Windows 7.
Almost everyday we copy or move files in our systems and now you can just sit back, watch Nyan Cat and listen the music while Windows 7 finishes the copy or move operation.
"Ben" @ Instant Elevator Music has developed a small and free tool which replaces default Windows progress bar in copy/move dialog box with Nyan Cat progress bar.
You can check following screenshot which shows Nyan Cat progress bar in action:
You simply need to download the free app using following link:
Extract the downloaded ZIP file and run the EXE file. It'll sit in system tray and now whenever you copy/move a file, Windows will show Nyan Cat progress bar in the dialog box.
You can enable/disable it by double-clicking on its system tray icon. You can also change its settings by right-click on its system tray icon and select "Settings" option.
You can set it to start with Windows, change its volume level, etc.
Currently it doesn't work in Windows XP but according to the developer, its a bug in animation code and he'll try to fix it in future version.
PS: We have not checked it in Windows Vista but it should work in Vista as well.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Reclaim Free Space by Removing Unnecessary Files After Installing Service Pack 1 (SP1) in Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2
- Truth Behind Disallowing Telemetry and Data Collection Trick in Windows 10
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- How to Get Windows 8 Metro Style Start Menu (Charms Bar) with Clock in Windows 7?
- How to Get Classic XP Style Network Activity Indicator Back in Windows 7?
- [Tata Sky and Dish TV Review] Comparison Between Two Major DTH Services in India