Enhance Windows Taskbar Auto-Hide Functionality Using Taskbar Activate
Many Windows users want to customize Taskbar's Auto-Hide feature as there are no settings available by default to customize it. You can't customize Auto-Hide time delay, Always on Top settings, etc.
Today we are going to share an excellent small utility "Taskbar Activate" which extends the Auto-hide functionality of Taskbar and provides an interface to customize various settings.
Taskbar Activate manages activation and deactivation of the Windows Taskbar. It is specially useful for accessing the Taskbar with special applications running (full screen windows, always on top windows, etc). It also prevents an inopportune Taskbar window appearing over your application when the mouse goes close to the screen border.
Taskbar Activate awakes your Taskbar when it is hidden by a full screen window.
Once installed, you can access its Settings using its system tray icon.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable New “Compact Navigation” Feature in Google Chrome? Make Toolbar and Addressbar Auto-Hidden
- How to Restore Old Behavior of New Tab Page in Google Chrome, Disable Recently Visited Websites Thumbnails and Google Search
- Windows 7 in a Box: Get All System Settings in One Place
- Microsoft Removes “Get Windows 10” (GWX) App from Windows 7 and 8.1 Computers
- [Guide] How to Remove All Built-in Apps in Windows 10
- [FIX] Welcome Screen (or Login Screen) is Displayed for 30 Seconds If a Solid Color is Set as Desktop Background in Windows 7