We have covered 2 Windows XP themes "Luna" and "Royale Blue" which have been successfully ported to Windows 7:
One AskVG reader "Vishal Shah" shared another awesome XP theme port for Windows 7. "nullz0rz" @ DA has ported Windows XP "Zune" theme to Windows 7 and it looks as following:
You can download this theme using following link:
To apply this theme, first extract the downloaded RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip, then copy the "Zune" folder and Zune.theme file to "Windows\Resources\Themes" folder. Now open Desktop Personalization window, apply default "Windows 7 Basic" theme and at last apply this new "Zune" theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change Icons and Text Labels (Names) of Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Install Windows 8 in Virtual Box or VMware Workstation?
- How to Remove Linux Boot Loader From Startup After Deleting Linux Partition on a Dual-Boot System?
- Visual Tooltip: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP
- Mavis Up Button: Add the Missing “Up” Button to Windows Vista and 7 Explorer Toolbar
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Windows 8 Start Screen?