We have covered 2 Windows XP themes "Luna" and "Royale Blue" which have been successfully ported to Windows 7:
One AskVG reader "Vishal Shah" shared another awesome XP theme port for Windows 7. "nullz0rz" @ DA has ported Windows XP "Zune" theme to Windows 7 and it looks as following:
You can download this theme using following link:
To apply this theme, first extract the downloaded RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip, then copy the "Zune" folder and Zune.theme file to "Windows\Resources\Themes" folder. Now open Desktop Personalization window, apply default "Windows 7 Basic" theme and at last apply this new "Zune" theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Install Windows Vista DreamScene Feature in Windows 7?
- Download Windows 8 Start Screen Full for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Download Portable MP3 Player with Aero Glass Interface for Windows 7
- Start8: Get Start Button (ORB) and Classic Start Menu Back, Load Desktop on Login and Disable Hot Spots in Windows 8
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Public Beta) Released, Download Now
- [Direct Download Link] Full Standalone Offline Installers of Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) RTM