Download “Windows Server 2008 Workstation Converter” to Make Server 2008 Look and Work Like Windows Vista
Lots of people think and find "Windows Server 2008" faster and more reliable than Windows Vista. They install Server 2008 and add/remove components to make it look-like exactly Vista.
Adding components and removing unnecessary components from Server 2008 was a cumbersome process and requires lots of time and efforts but not any longer.
"Windows Server 2008 Workstation Converter" is a free software which can automatically add/remove components and can make Server 2008 look-a-like Vista with same functionality.
- Set owner name/organization
- Enable windows audio
- Optimize CPU performance for programs
- Disable IE Enhanced Security Configuration
- Install .NET Framework 3.0
- Enable SuperFetch
- Install desktop experience
- Enable themes
- Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL at Startup
- Disable shutdown event tracker
- Change computer name
- Enable wireless networking
- Enable offline files
- Enable windows search service
- Enable auto logon
- Delay activation
- UxTheme patch for x86 and x64 systems
- Disable verbose messages at startup/shutdown
- Install the vista aero cursors
- Install the vista sidebar (x86 and x64)
- Install the control panel item for game controllers(x86 and x64)
- Enable Speech Recognition (require files from vista)
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows?
- Download Official Royale Blue, Royale Noir, Zune and Embedded Themes for Windows XP
- How to Disable Full Row Select Functionality in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- Revealing Interesting Secret Behind Windows Build Numbers
- Windows Live Web Messenger: Web Based WLM, No Download or Installation Required
- [Tip] Add Numbers Row on Top of Google Keyboard in Android Mobile Phones