We have covered many themes and transformation packs for Windows XP and Windows 7 to make them look-like Windows 8.
But there was not a single Windows 8 theme or Windows 8 customization pack for Windows Vista users.
Today we are going to share a new transformation pack for Windows XP, Vista and 7 users which can make your Windows look-like Windows 8.
"Windows 8 Transformation Pack" has been created by our friend windowsx @ DA.
This new transformation pack is very safe to use and installs Windows 8 theme, wallpapers, login screen, boot screen, icons and much more. It also comes lots of free utilities like UserTile, Aero Auto Colorization, Start Screen, etc.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpapers and login screen
- User tile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero auto-colorization feature
If you want to re-configure or uninstall this pack, simply run this program again.
You can download it using following link:
Also check following tutorial if you want to uninstall this transformation pack in future:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Bold, Blurry or Hard to Read Font Problem in Windows 8.1
- Download Windows 8 “Aero Lite” Border Skin, ViStart Skin and Common Tasks for Windows XP
- Download Google Music Desktop Player for Windows 7
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- Enable Hidden Secret Control Panel Items in Windows Vista and 7
- [Fix] Windows Vista No Longer Starts After Installing Windows XP in Dual Boot System