We have covered many themes and transformation packs for Windows XP and Windows 7 to make them look-like Windows 8.
But there was not a single Windows 8 theme or Windows 8 customization pack for Windows Vista users.
Today we are going to share a new transformation pack for Windows XP, Vista and 7 users which can make your Windows look-like Windows 8.
"Windows 8 Transformation Pack" has been created by our friend windowsx @ DA.
This new transformation pack is very safe to use and installs Windows 8 theme, wallpapers, login screen, boot screen, icons and much more. It also comes lots of free utilities like UserTile, Aero Auto Colorization, Start Screen, etc.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- Fresh start for Vista/Seven Transformation Pack users with updated Windows 8 themes and resources
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
- UserTile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero's auto-colorization feature
If you want to re-configure or uninstall this pack, simply run this program again.
You can download it using following link:
Also check following tutorial if you want to uninstall this transformation pack in future:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Don’t Get Fooled by Generic Windows XP Product Keys from Microsoft
- How to Enable Secret HIBERNATE Button in Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?
- Speed Up Windows 7 – Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- [Solution] .REG Registry Files Always Open with Notepad in Windows
- [Fix] Windows XP SP3 (Service Pack 3) Setup Error: Access is Denied, Installation did not Complete
- Download Outpost Internet Security Suite FREE