We have covered many themes and transformation packs for Windows XP and Windows 7 to make them look-like Windows 8.
But there was not a single Windows 8 theme or Windows 8 customization pack for Windows Vista users.
Today we are going to share a new transformation pack for Windows XP, Vista and 7 users which can make your Windows look-like Windows 8.
"Windows 8 Transformation Pack" has been created by our friend windowsx @ DA.
This new transformation pack is very safe to use and installs Windows 8 theme, wallpapers, login screen, boot screen, icons and much more. It also comes lots of free utilities like UserTile, Aero Auto Colorization, Start Screen, etc.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpapers and login screen
- User tile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero auto-colorization feature
If you want to re-configure or uninstall this pack, simply run this program again.
You can download it using following link:
Also check following tutorial if you want to uninstall this transformation pack in future:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [IE10 Review] What’s New in Microsoft Internet Explorer 10?
- Thunderbird: Download Free Desktop Email Client from Mozilla
- SageThumbs: Free Windows Explorer Extension to Show Thumbnail Previews and Convert Many Popular Image Formats
- Download Awesome “Nyan Cat” Progress Bar Utility for Windows 7
- [Fix] “Windows cannot Change the Password” Error Message in User Accounts in Control Panel
- How to Find Serial or Product Keys of Microsoft Windows, Office and Other Software?