Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Beta) Theme for Windows 7
We have shared many themes for Windows 7 in past which can provide Windows 8 Metro UI in Windows 7. You can find all these themes in our exclusive Themes and Wallpapers section.
Today we are going to share a new theme for Windows 7 which will provide Windows 8 Consumer Preview look-like interface in Windows 7.
As we all know recently Microsoft released free Consumer Preview (Beta) build of Windows 8 to public which can be downloaded here. This new Windows 8 build comes with lots of new features, enhancements and new UI.
The new Windows 8 theme which we are going to share today, has been created by our friend "fediaFedia". This theme tries to make Windows 7 look-like Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
The theme comes with square borders in windows and provides cleaner Aero glass effect. This theme also features invisible "Show Desktop" button in Taskbar similar to Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
Also the user picture has been removed from Start Menu as Windows 8 Consumer Preview doesn't come with Start Menu and Start Menu looks more clean without the user picture.
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download the theme using following link:
Extract the downloaded ZIP file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and then follow the instructions given in following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- 15 Things To Do After Installing Windows 7
- [Tip] 5 Awesome Hidden Secret Features of Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones
- Simple Patch to Enable / Activate Aero Glass Theme in Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
- [Linux Guides Collection] Everything You Want to Know and Learn about Linux
- Everything You Want to Know About Windows 8.1
- SMFixer: Free Tool to Repair and Enable Corrupted Safe Mode in Windows