Download Windows 8 and Windows 10 Boot Screen for Windows XP
Now Windows XP users can also enjoy a similar boot screen. Our friend and AskVG's DA group member "PeterRollar" has created Windows 8 look-like boot screen for Windows XP users.
Please note that the boot screen which you'll get in Windows XP with the help of this article will not have animation.
This boot screen pack comes with 2 screens actually. The 1st screen is the boot screen which you'll get in XP and the 2nd screen is shown between boot screen and login screen. Generally you see a black background which will be replaced by 2nd screen if you use following steps:
First download boot screen pack using following link:
To use the 2nd screen, copy "startup.bmp" file present in "Windows8Startup" folder to "C:\Windows" folder and run "activate.reg" file. It'll set the 2nd screen before login screen.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Social Network “Google+” Goes Public, No Invitation Required
- [Windows Tip] Remove User Picture from Login Screen / Start Menu
- How to Fix Old Classic Context Menu Problem in Windows Vista and 7
- [Tip] Enable New “Translator Bubble UI” in Google Chrome
- [DPI Scaling Fix] Bold, Blurry or Hard to Read Font Problem in Windows 8.1 / 10
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Hearts” Game in Windows Vista and 7