Recently we posted about new "Aero Lite" theme present in Windows 8. This theme is a replacement for Basic theme and doesn't come with Aero Glass transparency. It just provides a basic interface in Windows 8.
Today we are going to share a theme for Windows 7 created by consume123 @ DA. It provides Windows 8 look-like Aero Lite interface with Glass.
The theme pack also contains explorerframe.dll file to get Windows 8 look-like Explorer back/forward buttons and Start ORB bitmaps to get Windows 8 Start ORB in Windows 7.
You can download the theme using following link:
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Don’t Get Fooled by Generic Windows XP Product Keys from Microsoft
- Speed Up Windows 7 – Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Show Your Desired Text on Desktop by Customizing Windows Vista & 7 Watermark (Build Number Info)
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Themes in Windows 7?
- Download Windows 8.1 Boot Screen for Windows XP and Windows 7
- Download Mac OS X “Mavericks” Transformation Pack 2.0 for Windows