Recently we posted about new "Aero Lite" theme present in Windows 8. This theme is a replacement for Basic theme and doesn't come with Aero Glass transparency. It just provides a basic interface in Windows 8.
Today we are going to share a theme for Windows 7 created by consume123 @ DA. It provides Windows 8 look-like Aero Lite interface with Glass.
The theme pack also contains explorerframe.dll file to get Windows 8 look-like Explorer back/forward buttons and Start ORB bitmaps to get Windows 8 Start ORB in Windows 7.
You can download the theme using following link:
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [AskVG Apps] Download Free Software for Tweaking and Customizing Windows
- KDE 4.7.0 Final Version Released with New Features and Improved Stability
- Best Windows 7 Registry Tweaks and Tips-n-Tricks Which Work in Windows 8
- XBoot: Free Utility to Combine ISO and Create Single Multiboot ISO or Bootable USB
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- Download Portable Version of Opera for USB Drives, No Need to Install