Windows 8 comes with new Aero theme which features new square window borders. Microsoft has also replaced Windows Vista and Windows 7's "Basic theme" with a new "Aero Lite" theme in Windows 8. This theme is automatically activated when your computer hardware doesn't meet minimum requirements to run Aero interface.
In initial stage, Windows 8's Aero Lite theme was not looking good and people complained a lot about its look. So Microsoft fine tuned it in the current Consumer Preview build of Windows 8. Now "Aero Lite" theme looks neat and clean and minimal UI lovers are liking it for sure.
Today in this topic, we are going to share a new theme for Windows 7 users which provides Windows 8 "Aero Lite" interface in Windows 7.
"Aero Lite" theme is a cool theme for Windows 7 created by "sagorpirbd" @ DA which brings Windows 8 "Aero Lite" look-n-feel to your Windows 7 Desktop.
Once you apply the theme, you get a refreshing UI. Personally I liked its simplicity and clean look.
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and follow the instructions given in following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable or Disable Verbose Status Messages in Windows Login Screen?
- “Windows Experience Pack” Available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Change Power Button Action in Windows Vista to Shut Down the System instead of Sleep?
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later
- New “Angry Birds Go!” Game Available for Download
- Revealing Hidden Secret Service Menu in Dish TV DTH Set Top Box