As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Has Microsoft Removed Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7 and Later?
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows 8 RTM without using Customization Pack
- How to Remove “Branding Logo” and “Ease of Access” (Accessibility) Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- MiniTool Partition Wizard: Download Free All-in-One Partition Manager for Windows
- How to Disable “Switch User” Option in Windows Vista and 7?
- How to Enable and Use Google Multiple Sign-in Feature?