As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Numerical File Name Sorting and Enable Classic Literal Sorting in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Explorer?
- Google Drive Launched, Get 5GB of Free Storage NOW
- [Fix] Microsoft Word Always Shows “[Compatibility Mode]” Text in Titlebar
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties Dialog Box of Windows Vista and Later
- [Software Update] Mozilla Firefox 31.0 Now Available for Download
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8