As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Thunderbird: Download Free Desktop Email Client from Mozilla
- How to Remove “Network” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu
- [Windows 8] What We Know and What We Need to Know?
- How to Change Power Button Action in Windows Vista to Shut Down the System instead of Sleep?
- [Fix] No Border in Task Manager Window, How to Get Menubar, Titlebar and Tabs Back?