As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free Public Beta Versions of Norton Antivirus 2013, Norton Internet Security 2013 and Norton 360 2013
- [Guide] Things To Do After Installing Windows 8.1
- How to Enable / Disable Animations in Copy / Move / Delete Dialog Box in Windows Vista and 7?
- Download Free Windows 8 RTM 90-day Trial Version
- How to Disable Full Row Select Feature, Enable Column Header in All Views and Enable Icon Reordering in Windows 7 Explorer?
- [Solution] Windows Desktop Doesn’t Save User Customized Settings