As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Use Mozilla Firefox Metro Version in Windows 8? Fix Metro App Launching Desktop Version
- “Windows Experience Pack” Available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Winfox: Enjoy Windows 7 Taskbar Features (Jumplist, Progressbar, etc) in Mozilla Firefox
- Download Classic Shell Skin to Get Windows 7 Look-Like Start Menu and Start Button in Windows 8
- Add “Show / Hide File Extensions” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- How to Get the Good Old Classic Chat Interface Back in Facebook?