As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Re-Download Windows 8 Setup Without Purchasing it Again Using Upgrade Assistant?
- Ultimate Collection of Best Free Audio / Video Players and Alternatives to Windows Media Player
- Add “Hide” and “Unhide” Options in File / Folder Context Menus in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Fix] How to Remove “Windows has Blocked Some Startup Programs” Notification Message in Windows Vista?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Purble Place” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- [Version Update] Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) 220.127.116.11 Released, Download Link Inside