As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows XP “Royale Blue” Theme “Vista Blue Refresh” for Windows Vista
- Trick to Increase Windows Vista Performance / Experience Index upto 9.9
- [Fix] Pin to Start Menu Option is Missing in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Change or Remove Windows Logo from Windows 7 System Properties?
- How to Disable New Ribbon UI in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer?
- [AIO] List of Free Software to Get Start Menu and Start Button Back in Windows 8