As you know that Windows 7 M3 build has been released. It got lots of new features and improved interface. You can take a look at all new features and GUI changes in following topic:
Windows 7 theme is a bit different from Vista theme. It contains a redesigned start menu, taskbar and also totally revamped Shellstyle in Windows Explorer.
Our friend "fediaFedia" has created a WB skin for Windows XP which completely mimic Windows 7 interface.
Following is a preview of this theme:
As you can see it provides the same Windows 7 look in XP which looks excellent.
You can download the theme using following link:
You'll need WindowBlinds 6.0 or newer version to use this skin.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mosaic: Get Windows 8 Style Live Tiles with Metro UI on Windows XP, Vista and 7 Desktop
- How to Access and Use Metro Boot Loader and Advanced Boot Options in Windows 8 and Later?
- [IE10 Review] What’s New in Microsoft Internet Explorer 10?
- Internet Explorer Collection: Run Multiple IE Versions Simultaneously
- Add “Windows Apps” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- [Version 1] Customizing RUN Dialog Box in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker