Download Windows 10 Themes for Windows 8 and 8.1
Almost all of us know about Windows 10 operating system which was recently released to public. Also a free Insider Preview build of Windows 10 can be downloaded and installed from Microsoft to test its new features and improvements:
Windows 10 comes with many new features such as new Start Menu, windowed modern apps on desktop, virtual desktops (task view), notification center, Cortana, Edge aka Spartan web browser, new apps, etc. Apart from these new features, Windows 10 also comes with a redesigned UI. Microsoft has modified the user interface in Windows 10 a lot. The Taskbar is no longer transparent, the titlebar buttons in program windows have been changed, etc. You can notice many such UI changes in Windows 10.
Today in this topic we are going to share Windows 10 theme for Windows 8 and 8.1 users. This theme will transform Windows 8/8.1 into Windows 10 and will make Windows 8/8.1 look-like Windows 10 operating system.
Thanks to our DA friend sagorpirbd for releasing Windows 10 themes for Windows 8 and 8.1 operating systems.
Windows 10 theme is available in following 8 variants/colors:
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 RTM
- Windows 10 RTM Dark
- Windows 10 RTM Blue
- Windows 10 RTM Red
- Windows 10 RTM Orange
- Windows 10 RTM Green
- Windows 10 RTM Purple
- Windows 10 RTM Black
- Windows 10 RTM Pink
- Windows 10 RTM All Colors
- Windows 10 RTM Aero
All these themes can be used in Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Update 1 operating systems. You can use these themes in both 32-bit (x86) as well as 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows.
You can download the complete theme pack using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
The theme pack also contains Windows 10 wallpapers and Start button image resources. You can use them in any Windows version.
If you don't know how to use custom 3rd party themes in Windows, check out following guide:
To get a working Windows 10 look-like Start Menu in Windows 8/8.1, you'll need to use StartIsBack or Classic Shell software programs.
- Download Windows 10 Themes for Windows 7
- Download Windows 10 Wallpapers and Lock Screen Backgrounds
- Download Windows 10 Official 4K Wallpaper
- Download Windows 10 Official Hero Wallpaper
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Avast! Free Antivirus for Windows
- Everything You Want to Know About Windows 8.1
- PlacesBar Editor: Customize Default Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Windows and Office
- [Windows Tip] Disable “This App is Preventing Shutdown or Restart” Screen
- [Tip] Dual Boot Between Windows 10 and Your Existing Windows 7/8.1 OS
- Windows Live Messenger Going to Close on March 15, 2013, Upgrade to Skype Now