Get Windows 7 System Properties Dialog Box in Windows XP
If you are a Windows XP user and trying to make your XP look like Windows 7, then here is something interesting for you.
This tutorial will help you in changing the look of Windows XP System Properties dialog box and make it look like Windows 7 dialog box.
Following is a preview of what you are going to get in XP:
You can download it using following link:
You'll need to replace existing sysdm.cpl file present in %windir%\System32\ directory with this downloaded one. (Here "%windir%\ represents "C:\Windows" directory if your Windows is installed in C: drive). You can use "Replacer" to replace the file.
Also make sure to take the backup of original file before replacing it.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Images for Microsoft Virtual PC
- How to Customize Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer? Add Cut, Copy, Paste and Other Useful Buttons
- How to Restore “Close Multiple Tabs” Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?
- Microsoft Cooking Windows Vista SP3
- Download Awesome “Nyan Cat” Progress Bar Utility for Windows 7
- [Tip] How to Modify System Files Using Resource Hacker in Windows