Unlocker: Download Free File Unlocking Utility for Windows
Unlocker is an excellent file unlocking utility which works in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7.
Many times we receive following ERROR messages while deleting or moving a system file in windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is an ultimate solution of this problem. You can easily move/delete a file even if windows is running using Unlocker.
Simply right-click on the file and select "Unlocker" option and then click on "Unlock All" button present in Unlocker window.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FIX] Internet Explorer Metro Tile Missing from Windows 8 Start Screen or Metro IE Doesn’t Start
- Add “System Tools” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- How to Disable “Homegroup” Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- Rufus: Free Portable Utility to Write Bootable ISO or IMG Files to USB Drives
- How to Disable “The Add-on is Ready for Use” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- [Tip] Disable Search Suggestions in Addressbar Results of Mozilla Firefox