Unlocker: Download Free File Unlocking Utility for Windows
Unlocker is an excellent file unlocking utility which works in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7.
Many times we receive following ERROR messages while deleting or moving a system file in windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is an ultimate solution of this problem. You can easily move/delete a file even if windows is running using Unlocker.
Simply right-click on the file and select "Unlocker" option and then click on "Unlock All" button present in Unlocker window.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Restore Missing “Compressed (zipped) Folder” Item in Send To Menu in Windows?
- YouTube Tests New Design “Cosmic Panda” for Videos, Playlists and Channels, Try NOW
- Microsoft IE Team Releases “Bored to Death” HTML5 Game to Play Online
- [Fun Tip] Maximize Windows or Dialog Box When Maximize Button is Disabled
- How to Re-Enable Missing Details Pane in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- [Tip] Remove “Scan with Windows Defender” Option from Context Menu in Windows 10