Unlocker is an excellent file unlocking utility which works in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7.
Many times we receive following ERROR messages while deleting or moving a system file in windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is an ultimate solution of this problem. You can easily move/delete a file even if windows is running using Unlocker.
Simply right-click on the file and select "Unlocker" option and then click on "Unlock All" button present in Unlocker window.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Reinstall or Repair Windows 8/8.1 Computer Using “Reset PC” and “Refresh PC” Options
- Speed Up Windows Vista – Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- Download Windows 8 “Aero Lite” Border Skin, ViStart Skin and Common Tasks for Windows XP
- Minimize Windows as Thumbnails on Desktop Instead of Taskbar using miniMIZE
- The Best Method to Hide Files and Folders in Windows Without Using 3rd Party Utilities
- How to Remove “Homegroup” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?