Unlocker is an excellent file unlocking utility which works in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7.
Many times we receive following ERROR messages while deleting or moving a system file in windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is an ultimate solution of this problem. You can easily move/delete a file even if windows is running using Unlocker.
Simply right-click on the file and select "Unlocker" option and then click on "Unlock All" button present in Unlocker window.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- The Best Method to Remove Ribbon UI from Windows 8/8.1 Explorer
- Microsoft Office 2010 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Customize “New Folder” and “New Shortcut” Text in Windows XP Context Menu
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Solitaire” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Disable Automatic Image Resizing in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download Free and Paid Antivirus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall and Other Security Software Using SSDownloader