Unlocker is an excellent file unlocking utility which works in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7.
Many times we receive following ERROR messages while deleting or moving a system file in windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is an ultimate solution of this problem. You can easily move/delete a file even if windows is running using Unlocker.
Simply right-click on the file and select "Unlocker" option and then click on "Unlock All" button present in Unlocker window.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Fix File or Folder Rename Problem in Windows Vista?
- List of Important Changes from Windows 7 Beta to Release Candidate (RC)
- Get Windows 7 CAD (Ctrl+Alt+Del) Screen in Windows XP
- Smart Defrag 2: Free Tool for Fast and Efficient Disk Defragmentation
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Profile Manager” Feature in Google Chrome
- Roadkil Unstoppable Copier: Copy Your Important Data from Physically Damaged Disks