Unlocker is an excellent file unlocking utility which works in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7.
Many times we receive following ERROR messages while deleting or moving a system file in windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is an ultimate solution of this problem. You can easily move/delete a file even if windows is running using Unlocker.
Simply right-click on the file and select "Unlocker" option and then click on "Unlock All" button present in Unlocker window.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- FireGestures: Get Opera Like Mouse Gestures in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Type and Use New Symbol of Indian Currency “Rupee” in Programs?
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8 RTM without using Customization Pack
- AeroBar: Free Portable Utility to Show Titlebar Text in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu
- Add “Show / Hide Hidden Files” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7