Unlocker is an excellent file unlocking utility which works in Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7.
Many times we receive following ERROR messages while deleting or moving a system file in windows:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is an ultimate solution of this problem. You can easily move/delete a file even if windows is running using Unlocker.
Simply right-click on the file and select "Unlocker" option and then click on "Unlock All" button present in Unlocker window.
You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Will Come with Hyper-V, Microsoft Confirms
- How to Fix Annoying Cursor Jumping Problem While Typing Documents in Laptops?
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like Metro Task Manager in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Fix] System Restore Point Creation / Configuration Disabled by Group Policy or System Administrator in Windows
- LockHunter: Yet Another Free File Unlocker for Windows