Download TwentyTen (Microsoft Office 2010 Inspired) Theme for Mozilla Firefox
We have shared Firefox 3.7 mockup theme in past and now its turn of an absolutely amazing theme which has been created by the same person.
Our friend "BoneyardBrew" @ DA has created a new Firefox theme "TwentyTen" which brings Microsoft Office 2010 experience in Firefox web browser.
This theme is very easy to install and highly customizable. You can change the theme colors using Add-ons tab. You can also turn Aero Glass on or off using theme settings.
It provides very clean and elegant look to Mozilla Firefox. Minimal UI lovers will definitely love this new theme.
You can download this theme using following link:
Thanks again to "BoneyardBrew" for creating this theme and sharing with us...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Built-in Facebook Messenger and Social API in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Remove Default Search Box from Internet Explorer Toolbar?
- [Tip] How to Change Fonts of Menus, Dialog Box and Other Text in Windows 8 and Later
- List of Hidden Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobile Phones
- [Tip] Disable Hardware Acceleration in Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird to Fix Font and Crashing Problems
- Download Windows 8.1 RTM Now