If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show Actual Theme Names in Windows 7 Desktop Properties?
- Download Official Microsoft Brilliant Black Skin for Windows Media Player
- Free Opener: Free Utility to Open 70+ Popular File Formats
- How to Create Unattended Setup Installer of Microsoft Office, Insert Product Key Automatically
- How to Move / Show “Details Pane” at Top in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- How to Log Off, Restart and Shut Down Windows 8 PC?