If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t See Minimize Button in Titlebar and Access Taskbar in Metro Apps in Windows 8.1
- nLite: Freeware to Create Unattended Setup ISO of Windows XP and Slipstream Service Packs
- How to Disable / Restrict Use of USB Storage Devices in Windows?
- Show Your Desired Text on Desktop by Customizing Windows Vista & 7 Watermark (Build Number Info)
- Librarian: Freeware to Tweak and Customize Library Feature in Windows 7
- [Tip] How to Get Extra Free Disk Space in Windows?