If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows Vista/7 No Longer Start After Installing Windows XP in Dual Boot System
- [Tip] Add Secret “Hide File Names” Option in “View” Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- Ultimate Collection of YouTube’s Hidden Secret Easter Eggs
- Hidden Thumbnail Switch to Toggle Between Windows 8 Start Screen and Desktop Applications
- Download Leopard Safari Skin for Maxthon Web Browser
- Microsoft Re-brands “Windows Live One Care Safety Scanner” to “Microsoft Safety Scanner”