Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard
If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Version 1] Customizing RUN Dialog Box in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker
- How to Separate “Devices and Drives” Section in Windows 8.1 Explorer “This PC”?
- [Did You Know] Google Chrome Allows You to Pin Website Shortcuts on Windows Taskbar, Start Menu and Desktop
- How to Remove Useless “Bookmarks” Button from Bookmarks Toolbar in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Add Recycle Bin, Run, Search and Many Other Useful Shortcuts in My Computer?
- How to Restore Default “New Tab” Page in Internet Explorer 8?