Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard
If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Good Old Start Button (ORB) and Start Menu in Windows 8?
- Extend Windows Vista and Windows 7 Trial Period from 30 Days to 120 Days
- How to Disable / Restrict Use of USB Storage Devices in Windows?
- How to Change or Customize Start Menu Look-n-Feel in Windows XP?
- [Fix] Windows 8 Genuine Product Key doesn’t Work for Windows 8.1 Clean Installation
- How to Remove Unwanted Program Shortcuts from Windows Vista Welcome Center?