If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Search and Task View Icons from Windows 10 Taskbar?
- How to Close or Delete Your Email or Social Network Accounts Permanently?
- How to Restrict / Hide / Remove Drives in Windows Explorer?
- PlacesBar Editor: Customize Default Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Windows and Office
- Everything You Need to Know About Windows 8.1 Update 1
- Fix “This Page has been Translated” Pop-up Message in Google Chrome by Disabling Automatic Translation Feature