Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard
If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] ICO Files Not Showing their Icons in Windows Explorer
- How to Select Multiple Tiles and Show Bottom App Bar on Start Screen in Windows 8.1 Update 1?
- Tweak and Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Using Logon Editor
- How to Change or Customize Start Button Text in Windows Using Resource Hacker?
- Reason Behind Less Activities
- Jumplist Launcher: Create Custom Jumplists in Windows 7