If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Taskbar Drop Shadow: Add Cool Drop Shadow Effect to Windows Taskbar
- How to Fix User Folders Glass Icons Changed to Default Yellow Icons in Windows Vista?
- Microsoft Talks about Cloud Computing Feature of Windows Server 8 in Official Video
- Ultimate List of All Kinds of User Restrictions for Windows
- [FIX] Windows Vista or Server 2008 Computer Hangs and Stops Responding While Applying User Settings at Login Screen
- Download Awesome Glass Theme for RocketDock