If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get Classic Old Interface Back in Google Search Pages?
- Stopper: How to Prevent / Restrict Users from Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete Operations in Windows?
- Change Yahoo! Messenger Default Status Messages With Your Own Customized Messages Using Resource Hacker
- Add AskVG.com or Other Website Links in Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- The Best Method to Remove Ribbon UI from Windows 8/8.1 Explorer
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Windows 8 and Later Start Screen?