If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- mDesktop: Free Lightweight Utility to Create Multiple Virtual Desktops in Windows
- [FIX] Windows Vista or Server 2008 Computer Hangs and Stops Responding While Applying User Settings at Login Screen
- Microsoft Shows Windows 8 Preview
- How to Create Bootable USB Drive of Windows Setup without Using Any Software?
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?
- How to Remove Search Box from New Tab Page in Mozilla Firefox?