If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Pin “Slide to Shutdown” Shortcut to Windows 8.1 Start Screen
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack
- Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Beta) Theme for Windows 7
- How to Get Classic XP Style Navigation Pane Back in Windows 7 Explorer?
- How to Get “Shared Folder Icon” Back in Windows Explorer in Windows 7
- [Exclusive] How to Add New Shortcuts in “Win+X” Menu of Windows 8?