If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- SBar: Windows 7 Taskbar Clone for Windows XP and Vista
- [Fix] “Shellmanager Database is Corrupt or Missing” Error Message While (Un)Installing Nero Software in Windows
- How to Get New YouTube Homepage Design Right Now?
- How to Add or Remove “Power Options” Button from Start Screen in Windows 8.1?
- Download Windows XP Luna, Royale Blue and Zune Themes for Windows 7
- Hidden Secret Trick to Enable / Activate “Aero Glass” in Windows 8 “Aero Lite” Theme