If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download New Updated “Resource Hacker 3.6.0″ with 64-bit and PNG File Support
- [Fix] Performance Information and Tools (aka Windows Experience Index) Page Shows Empty in Windows Vista and 7
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7
- WinUpdatesList: Displays List of All Windows Updates Installed in Your Windows
- How to Disable / Restrict Use of USB Storage Devices in Windows?
- How to Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” Collecting Information in Windows 7