If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Detailed Power Management Report Using “Powercfg -ENERGY” Command in Windows 7
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background Image in Windows XP
- ViGlance: Get Windows 7 Look-Like Taskbar in Windows XP and Vista
- [Fix] Windows XP SP3 Setup Error: Cannot Update a Checked (Debug) System with a Free (Retail) Version of Service Pack 3
- Windows 8 Will Come with Hyper-V, Microsoft Confirms
- [Guide] How to Create Portable Version of Windows 8 on USB Drive Using “Windows To Go” Feature?