Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard
If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- 15 Things To Do After Installing Windows 7
- Add Windows XP Style Classic System Properties Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- Windows 10 Release Date, Pricing Details and System Requirements
- [Solution] Control Panel, Welcome Center or Games are not Opening in Windows Vista
- List of Free Tools to Get Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 7
- How to Install Yahoo! Messenger’s Vista Version in Windows XP?