If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Alphabetical Sorting and Manually Change Order of Start Menu Programs List in Windows 7?
- Enable Windows XP Style Cascading “All Programs” List in Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu
- [Fix] Windows 8 Not Available for Download or Purchase in Your Country or Region
- How to Fix Corrupt Drive Icons Problem in My Computer Window?
- Has Microsoft Removed Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7?
- [FIX] Open, Edit and Print Context Menu Items Missing in Windows 7 When 15+ Files Selected