If you are a Windows 7 user but love Mac OS X Leopard look, here is something interesting for you.
Our friend "giannisgx89" @ DA has created an excellent theme for Windows 7 which makes your Windows 7 look-like Mac OS X Snow Leopard as shown in following screenshot:
As you can see in the above screenshot, this theme really transforms Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard. You can download this theme using following link:
After downloading, extract the downloaded RAR file using 7-Zip or WinRAR and apply the theme.
For more information on how to use this theme, please visit following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Live Web Messenger: Web Based WLM, No Download or Installation Required
- How to Remove Linux Boot Loader from Startup After Deleting Linux Partitions?
- How to Disable SmartScreen Filter in Windows 8 and Later?
- Collection of Some Useful Tricks and Extensions for Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Providing Photoshop CS2 and Other Products Free for Download? Not Really!!!
- How to Create a Fully Automatic Internet Connection in Windows?