Download Portable Version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera Web Browsers
Many of us like portable software because they don't need to install and we can carry them in our USB drives. Also we use portable version of a software to test it before installing.
Portable editions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera web browsers are now available for download. Just download the portable version of your desired web browser and you can run it without installing it in your computer system. You can even carry the portable browser on your USB drive anywhere you want.
The portable version of any web browser will provide all features and benefits of that browser. It'll not install any file or folder in your system drive. It just extracts the required files in the same folder or in a temporary folder. So you don't need to worry about your Windows OS. You can enjoy the web browsers without installing them in your Windows.
Interested people can download the portable version of their favorite web browser using following links:
Opera users can manually create portable version of Opera web browser. This way, Opera will be installed in a single folder and then you can copy that folder to your USB drive and use it as a portable app. It'll also store your Opera user profile, cache, cookies, browsing history and all settings.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get Good Old “Statusbar” with Text and Progress Meter Back in Mozilla Firefox
- Download Windows XP and Windows 7 Look-Like Linux Distributions
- [Bug] Taskbar Context Menu won’t Close in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- Why Microsoft Removed Toolbar Button Icons in New Windows Live Mail Versions?
- How to Enable “Open Command Window Here” Option in Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- Download Free Windows 8 (vNext) Skin for RocketDock