Download Official Microsoft Brilliant Black Skin for Windows Media Player
Here is an official Microsoft skin for Windows Media Player. Its called "Brilliant Black". Actually this skin is a part of Microsoft Touch Pack for UMPC OEM (Ultra Mobile Personal Computer, Codenamed Origami).
Our friend, a regular AskVG reader and porting expert "Amirz" got a chance to extract this skin and now you can use it in almost all Windows Media Player versions.
It works in Windows XP and Vista and Windows 7 too. You can use it in WMP 9 and higher versions.
Just download the ZIP file, extract it and double click on "Brilliant Black.wmz" file. It'll automatically install and apply the skin.
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
All credit goes to Microsoft for this excellent skin. We are just sharing it. :)
Other similar articles that may interest you
- PC Decrapifier: Remove Unwanted Programs from Branded PCs
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Purble Place” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- How To Enable “Search For Text When I Start Typing” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Fix] Context Menu Doesn’t Appear When You Right-Click on Start Screen in Windows 8.1
- How to Enable “Group Policy Editor” (gpedit.msc) in Home and Starter Editions of Windows 7 and Later
- Download Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)