Download Official Microsoft Brilliant Black Skin for Windows Media Player
Here is an official Microsoft skin for Windows Media Player. Its called "Brilliant Black". Actually this skin is a part of Microsoft Touch Pack for UMPC OEM (Ultra Mobile Personal Computer, Codenamed Origami).
Our friend, a regular AskVG reader and porting expert "Amirz" got a chance to extract this skin and now you can use it in almost all Windows Media Player versions.
It works in Windows XP and Vista and Windows 7 too. You can use it in WMP 9 and higher versions.
Just download the ZIP file, extract it and double click on "Brilliant Black.wmz" file. It'll automatically install and apply the skin.
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
All credit goes to Microsoft for this excellent skin. We are just sharing it. :)
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Integrate Modified System Files in Windows Setup ISO?
- How to Disable Hot Corners (Charms Bar, Start Screen Thumbnail, App Switch List) in Windows 8?
- [Exclusive] Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8 – Add, Remove, Rename or Move Shortcuts
- How to Customize the Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Microsoft Office Using Registry?
- How to Reset / Remove / Bypass Forgotten BIOS or CMOS Password?
- Fix “The Products We Found in Your Account Can’t be Used to Activate” Error Message in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications