Download Norton 360 Security Suite 6.0 Free Beta
Good news for Norton security suite users and supporters. Norton has released a beta version of Norton 360 version 6.0 which can be downloaded and tested absolutely free.
Norton 360 is an ultimate all-in-one security suite from Norton and this new version 6.0 of Norton 360 includes:
- Norton Protection System: Provides industry-leading security with four unique layers of powerful protection proven to proactively stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Norton Management is cloud based so you can download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton products from anywhere right over the internet.
- Norton Identity Safe: Secures, remembers, and automatically enters your website user names and passwords to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your information as you type. Now includes an online version, so you can share logins among additional PCs protected by Norton 2012 products.
- Parental Controls Management: Lets you track your kids' online activities through award-winning Norton Online Family, so you can help protect them from online dangers.
- Download Insight 2.0: Protects against dangerous applications by telling you if they may harm the health and stability of your computer before you install them.
- Norton Recovery Tools help remove threats that can be deeply buried in a PC.
This beta version can be installed in Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Vista and 7. Both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions are supported.
You can download the free beta version using following link:
To get the product key, you'll need to register your email ID at following link and you'll receive the product key in your Inbox:
Please note that its a beta version so you might get bugs and issues while using this version. Also this beta release will expire in 3 months (90 days). At that time, you will need to uninstall the Beta software.
Thanks to our reader "Smile" for sharing this info...
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- mStartEX: Windows 8 Style Start Menu Replacement for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Fix] “No Signal” Issue on Tata Sky DTH Service in India
- CCEnhancer: Add Support for 500+ New Programs in CCleaner List
- Get Glass CMD (Command Prompt) in Windows Vista and 7
- [Fix] Charms Bar Randomly Appears on Windows 8/8.1 Devices
- How to Show / Add Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Icon in System Tray in Windows?