Here is a new theme for Windows XP and 2003 users. Its called "Embedded" theme. Its an official Microsoft theme so you'll not need to patch anything. You can apply it without any problem.
This theme has been taken from "Windows Embedded Standard CTP Refresh" and works perfectly in Windows XP and 2003.
Download following ZIP file, extract it and run the .EXE file. After that you can apply the theme from Desktop Properties. A sweet wallpaper is also included in the pack.
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
All credit goes to Microsoft for this excellent theme. We are just sharing it. :)
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Get Extra Free Disk Space in Windows?
- How to Change or Remove “Genuine Windows Activation” Logo and “Learn More Online” Link from Windows 7 System Properties?
- How to Enable New Ctrl+Tab Preview Thumbnails List in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Did You Know] Windows 8 Allows You to Remove “Favorites” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane
- How to Remove Linux Boot Loader From Startup After Deleting Linux Partition in a Dual Boot System?
- How to Change Context Menu Position from Left to Right in Windows Vista and Windows 7?