NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Thunderbird email client is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Thunderbird is one of the most popular email Desktop client developed by Mozilla. It is open source and can be used in Windows, mac and Linux.
The good news is that Mozilla has updated Thunderbird to version 17.0 which comes with following fixes or updates:
- A Menu Button is now shown to new users by default
- Tabs are now drawn in the title bar on Windows
- An issue causing spell-checking only parts of words in Thunderbird 16 is now fixed
- An issue causing Thunderbird 16 to repeatedly download emails is now fixed
- RSS feeds can now be viewed in the Wide View Layout
- Various fixes and performance improvements
- Various security fixes
- Mac OS X 10.5 is no longer supported
You can download it using following link:
- How to Disable Aero Glass Transparency in Mozilla Thunderbird Window?
- MailBrowserBackup: Backup Your Web Browsers and Email Clients Profiles