Download Microsoft Translator Bookmarklet to Translate Websites in a Single Click
Many times we need some information from a website which is not in our native language. We find it difficult to get the required information from that website.
In such cases, we take help from various online translator websites like Google translate, Babel fish, etc. But it requires some extra steps like copy the website URL, then open translator website, paste the URL, click on buttons, links, etc.
Wouldn't it be great if we could just translate the website in a single click? Now that's possible.
Microsoft has released a translator bookmarklet for web browsers which can be added to your browser's bookmark bar. Now whenever you need to translate a webpage, just click on the bookmarklet present in bookmark bar and it'll automatically translate the webpage in your language.
You just need to go to following website to get the translator bookmarklet:
When you open the above mentioned link, select your language and drag-n-drop the given bookmarklet to your browser's bookmark bar (favorites bar). Now open the webpage which is not in your native language and click on the bookmarklet. That's it.
Following is a preview of Microsoft Polish website before translating and after translating using the translator bookmarket:
Before using translator bookmarklet:
After using translator bookmarklet:
You can see in the above screenshots, it translates the webpages very accurately.
We tested the bookmarklet in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera and it worked in all these browsers perfectly.
Please give it a try and let us know your feedback in your comment...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Automatic Image Resizing in Mozilla Firefox?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Solitaire” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- Microsoft Announces Windows 8 and Windows RT “Surface” Tablets
- Download Mac OS X “Mountain Lion” Look-Like Login Screen for Windows XP
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Minesweeper” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- [Fix] KB3093594 Update Causing Email Sync Problems to Windows Live Mail 2012 Users