Download Microsoft OneNote 2013 Full Version for Free
OneNote is a to-do and note taking program from Microsoft which comes bundled with Microsoft Office suite. It allows users to save notes in various formats such as typed, handwritten, drawings, clips, audio, etc.
In past, OneNote was not available as a separate program. Users had to purchase and install the full Office suite to use OneNote program. Last year, Microsoft decided to provide OneNote 2013 as a standalone program and they released a restricted version of OneNote to public as a free download. In that restricted version of OneNote several features were disabled or removed.
Now some good news! Microsoft has released a fully functional standalone version of OneNote 2013 for free to public which comes without any restriction.
Now you can enjoy the full version of OneNote 2013 on your PC without purchasing Office 2013 suite. Following are the new features of OneNote 2013 which were not available in previous restricted version:
- Password Protection: You can add a password to protect your notes.
- Page History: You can view older versions of a page.
- Audio and Video Recordings
- Audio Search: You can search for a word in voice or video recordings.
- Embedded Files: You can insert Office documents or other files in your notebooks.
Now all these and other features are available in the free standalone version of OneNote 2013.
Please note that this free edition of OneNote saves/stores your notes on Microsoft's OneDrive cloud storage service for easy access across all your devices. It works whether you're online or offline. Don't worry! Using your free Microsoft account, you can get 15 GB of OneDrive space for free which will have no limits on the number of notes you create using OneNote.
OneNote 2013 can be installed and used in Windows 7 and Windows 8. Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are available for download.
Interested people can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows 7 Like “Color and Appearance” Tab in Windows Vista
- [Review] What’s New in Mozilla Firefox Nightly Builds?
- Mavis Up Button: Add the Missing “Up” Button to Windows Vista and 7 Explorer Toolbar
- Add “System Tools” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- Microsoft Blunders with Description of Internet Explorer 9.0 (IE9) RC Language Pack for Windows 7
- How to Leave Windows Insider Program in Windows 10?