As you all know Microsoft Office 2010 final version has been released and available to TechNet and MSDN subscribers.
If you also want to test Office 2010, here is a great news for you. Microsoft TechNet team has made available a 60-day trial version of fully functional Office 2010 Professional Plus to public.
Please note that it'll deactivate in 60 days and it requires the removal of previous versions of Office prior to installation.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available to download. Its available in many languages such as Arabic, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
You can register for the free trial version using following link:
UPDATE: Microsoft is now providing a free 60-day trial version of the latest Office 2013 Professional Plus which can be downloaded using following link:
Posted in: Microsoft Office
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Hidden “Aero Lite” Theme in Windows 8 RTM?
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Delay Time in Windows 7
- Windows 7 Services Configuration: Turn Off / Disable Background Services to Improve System Performance
- [FIX] “Speech Recognition” Shows “Change Recognizer Language” Error in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Fix Explorer Freezing Problem with Large Zip Files in Windows Vista?
- CCEnhancer: Add Support for 500+ New Programs in CCleaner List