As you all know Microsoft Office 2010 final version has been released and available to TechNet and MSDN subscribers.
If you also want to test Office 2010, here is a great news for you. Microsoft TechNet team has made available a 60-day trial version of fully functional Office 2010 Professional Plus to public.
Please note that it'll deactivate in 60 days and it requires the removal of previous versions of Office prior to installation.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available to download. Its available in many languages such as Arabic, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
You can register for the free trial version using following link:
UPDATE: Microsoft is now providing a free 60-day trial version of the latest Office 2013 Professional Plus which can be downloaded using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows XP Shows Error Message: Installation of Microsoft Office 2010 Requires MSXML Version 6.10.1129.0
- How to Convert Microsoft Office 2013 Trial Version into Full Version without Reinstalling?
- How to Create Unattended Setup Installer of Microsoft Office, Insert Product Key Automatically
- Download Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats
- [Guide] How to Slipstream Service Packs into Microsoft Office Setup?
- Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) Released, Download Links Inside