Microsoft has released the new Office 2013 final version to public which can be downloaded or purchased from Internet as well as local market. You can also download a free 60-day trial version of Office 2013 from here if you want to test it first before spending your money.
Office 2013 comes with various new features such as new Start Screen which is similar to Windows 8 Start Screen. It helps you in creating or managing your documents quickly and easily. If you don't like it, you can disable it using this guide.
If you are new to Office 2013 and finding it difficult to use, here is something interesting for you. Microsoft has released some quick start guides for Office 2013 users to help them in learning new things. There are 9 quick start guides available for following Office 2013 programs:
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Access 2013
- Outlook 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Project 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Visio 2013
These guides are absolutely free for download and comes in PDF format which can be opened using any PDF reader such as Adobe or Foxit Reader.
These guides contain lots of useful tips which will help you in learning new stuff introduced in Office 2013 such as new Start Screen, Ribbon commands, etc. These guides also contain useful keyboard shortcuts to do things quickly and easily.
These guides also provide troubleshooting tips in case you face problems while using this new version of Office suite.
If you are new to Office 2013, these guides will definitely help you in using Office 2013 like a pro.
You can download these guides using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Reclaim Free Space by Removing Old Windows Updates Files in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- How to Merge / Combine Multiple E-mail Accounts into One in Windows Live Mail (WLM)?
- How to Set Desktop Wallpaper as Start Screen Background in Windows 8.1?
- [Happy New Year] Best AskVG Articles of 2013
- Introducing Windows 8: Download Free Windows 8 e-book from Microsoft