Download Microsoft Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) Public Beta
Most of us are using the latest Office 2013 version in our computer systems but there are a few people who are still using Office 2010 or previous versions. If you are using Office 2010, here is an important and interesting news for you.
Microsoft has released a public Beta version of Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 programs. According to Microsoft official post, SP2 includes updates for the desktop and server apps. It also includes full-product SKUs of SharePoint and related server products, updated to install on Windows Server 2012.
Office 2010 SP2 contains updates for system reliability, program compatibility, security and more. It also adds improved support for Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10, as well as SharePoint Server 2010 compatibility with Windows Server 2012.
Currently SP2 beta is available in two languages: English and Japanese. More languages will be available at the time of final release.
In addition to SP2 patches for already installed Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 products, this beta includes full-product installations for:
- SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Search Server 2010
- Search Server 2010 Express
- Office Web Apps
- Project Server 2010
Both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of SP2 are available. Interesting people can download it using following link:
Posted in: Microsoft Office
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize (Rename, Remove or Hide) Command Bar Buttons in Windows 7 Explorer?
- How to Disable Automatic Image Resizing in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Fix] System Restore Point Creation / Configuration Disabled by Group Policy or System Administrator in Windows
- Add Shut Down, Restart, Sleep, Switch User, Lock and Log Off Options to Windows 7 Taskbar Using JumpControl
- How to Enable Hidden Features (Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social) in Zune Software?
- [Windows Tip] Disable Search Box on New Tab Page in Internet Explorer