Download Microsoft Office 2003 Look-Like Kingsoft Office Suite
If you need Microsoft Office suite to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc but can't purchase it, here is an awesome freeware for you.
"Kingsoft Office Suite" is a free Office suite which provides a user interface similar to Microsoft Office 2003. It is very light on system resources and runs quite fast. It comes with following components:
- Kingsoft Writer (Microsoft Word alternative)
- Kingsoft Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel alternative)
- Kingsoft Presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint alternative)
- Built-in PDF converter
Its highly compatible with almost all Microsoft Office file formats. It can easily open, read and write documents created with Microsoft Office as well as a wide variety of other formats. Microsoft Office can also open Kingsoft files without having Kingsoft Office installed on the same computer.
It also comes with an automatic spell checker. A built-in spell checker will automatically proofread the text you enter as you create your documents.
Built-in PDF converter allows you to save files including Writer, Spreadsheets, Presentation as PDF format. You can also open and convert Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) files to PDF.
It also supports tab feature. The tab bar that appears above the editable area allows you to switch between documents quickly and conveniently.
The most impressive thing about this free suite is that the install package is just 70 MB, which is only one-tenth the size of other office software. That's why the software installs within just one minute.
Kingsoft Office suite can be installed in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Annoying Focus Rectangle Around Buttons and Other Items in Windows?
- AeroWeather: Change Windows Vista and 7’s Aero Color According to Weather Conditions
- How to Enable New Tab Feature in Older Yahoo! Messenger Versions?
- Ultimate Guide for Customizing Windows 7 System Properties
- [Guide] Reinstall or Repair Windows 8 and Later Using “Reset PC” and “Refresh PC” Options
- [Fix] “This Connection is Untrusted” Problem with Google and Other HTTPS Websites in Mozilla Firefox