If you are a Windows user but love Mac OS X "Mavericks" interface, here is something interesting for you!
Today we are going to share a new OS X Mavericks transformation pack which can be used in Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 without any problem. So now Windows users can also enjoy Mac OS X "Mavericks" UI in their operating system.
"Mavericks Transformation Pack" is a new customization pack for Windows created by "windowsx" which transforms Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 into Mac OS X Mavericks interface and makes your Windows look-like "Mavericks".
This new skin pack installs Mac OS X Mavericks theme, icons, login screen, sound schemes, mouse cursors, wallpapers, dock utility and a few 3rd party utilities to provide Mac OS X functionality in Windows.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligent Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 including Server Editions
- Genuine OS X Mavericks / iOS 7 system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair functionality
- Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for Windows XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Mavericks / iOS 7 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and login screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from Desktop corners and Dock configured
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the ZIP file and you'll get a .ex_ file. Rename .ex_ extension to .exe and then run the file to install the transformation pack.
NOTE: Please create a system restore point before installing this skin pack so that you can restore default Windows look in case you don't like the new look or face any problem. Also check following tutorial if you want to uninstall this transformation pack in future:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Thumbnail Switch to Toggle Between Windows 8 Start Screen and Desktop Applications
- How to Change Email Storage Location in Windows Live Mail (WLM) Using Registry Editor?
- How to Change or Customize Start Button Text in Windows Using Resource Hacker?
- [Fix] List of Common Problems in Activating Windows Vista
- How to Use Miracast Wireless Display or Screen Mirroring Feature in Windows 8.1 or Later?
- Yahoo! Messenger for Web: Online Version of Yahoo! Messenger, No Download or Installation Required