Download Mac OS X Lion Login Screen for Windows XP
If you love Mac and want to get Mac OS X Lion look-like login screen in Windows XP, here is an interesting news for you.
"df006" @ DA has created Mac OS X Lion login screen for Windows XP users.
It looks very close to Mac OS X Lion's default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and you'll get "LogonUI.exe" file. That's the file which contains the login screen. You'll need to replace existing "logonui.exe" file present in "%windir%\System32" folder with this downloaded one. Use "Replacer" to replace the file.
Or you can use Tuneup Utilities to easily apply the login screen which is very safe.
If you don't want to replace system file and don't want to use TuneUp Utilities to apply this login screen, check out following tutorial:
For better look, also install the included font file and apply the included image as your user picture.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Awesome Windows 8 Metro Theme for KMPlayer
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Version 1607) Available for Download
- Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- How to Uninstall Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
- [FIX] Windows 7 Deletes All System Restore Points Upon Reboot
- How to Always Start Your Favorite Web Browser in Private Browsing Mode By Default?