If you love Mac and want to get Mac OS X Lion look-like login screen in Windows XP, here is an interesting news for you.
"df006" @ DA has created Mac OS X Lion login screen for Windows XP users.
It looks very close to Mac OS X Lion's default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and you'll get "LogonUI.exe" file. That's the file which contains the login screen. You'll need to replace existing "logonui.exe" file present in "%windir%\System32" folder with this downloaded one. Use "Replacer" to replace the file.
Or you can use Tuneup Utilities to easily apply the login screen which is very safe.
If you don't want to replace system file and don't want to use TuneUp Utilities to apply this login screen, check out following tutorial:
For better look, also install the included font file and apply the included image as your user picture.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add “Insert” Option in CD/DVD Drive Context Menu in Windows?
- First Screenshots of Google Chrome OS
- Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- Taskbar Iconizer: Get Windows 7 Look-like Iconized Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP and Vista
- Download Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Metro Clock Screensaver
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 Taskbar Context Menu Bug