Download Mac OS X Lion Login Screen for Windows XP
If you love Mac and want to get Mac OS X Lion look-like login screen in Windows XP, here is an interesting news for you.
"df006" @ DA has created Mac OS X Lion login screen for Windows XP users.
It looks very close to Mac OS X Lion's default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and you'll get "LogonUI.exe" file. That's the file which contains the login screen. You'll need to replace existing "logonui.exe" file present in "%windir%\System32" folder with this downloaded one. Use "Replacer" to replace the file.
Or you can use Tuneup Utilities to easily apply the login screen which is very safe.
If you don't want to replace system file and don't want to use TuneUp Utilities to apply this login screen, check out following tutorial:
For better look, also install the included font file and apply the included image as your user picture.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- List of Windows XP System Files to Customize Using Resource Hacker
- How to Install Yahoo! Messenger’s Vista Version in Windows XP?
- The Best Method to Remove Ribbon UI from Windows 8/8.1 Explorer
- How to Remove An Item from RUN Dialog Box History / MRU List in Windows?
- [Did You Know] Hidden Secret “Network Monitor” Mode in Nokia Mobile Phones
- Download Best Free Bootable Rescue Disks from Popular Antivirus Companies