If you love Mac and want to get Mac OS X Lion look-like login screen in Windows XP, here is an interesting news for you.
"df006" @ DA has created Mac OS X Lion login screen for Windows XP users.
It looks very close to Mac OS X Lion's default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and you'll get "LogonUI.exe" file. That's the file which contains the login screen. You'll need to replace existing "logonui.exe" file present in "%windir%\System32" folder with this downloaded one. Use "Replacer" to replace the file.
Or you can use Tuneup Utilities to easily apply the login screen which is very safe.
If you don't want to replace system file and don't want to use TuneUp Utilities to apply this login screen, check out following tutorial:
For better look, also install the included font file and apply the included image as your user picture.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Customize Windows Vista and 7 Media Center Using Media Center Studio
- How to Disable or Restrict New “Backgrounds” Feature in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications?
- [Tip] Add Secret “Hide File Names” Option in “View” Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like Metro Task Manager in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Tip] Convert Start Screen into a Full Screen Start Menu (kind of) in Windows 8.1
- Download Full Standalone Offline Windows Installer (MSI) of Google Chrome