If you love Mac and want to get Mac OS X Lion look-like login screen in Windows XP, here is an interesting news for you.
"df006" @ DA has created Mac OS X Lion login screen for Windows XP users.
It looks very close to Mac OS X Lion's default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and you'll get "LogonUI.exe" file. That's the file which contains the login screen. You'll need to replace existing "logonui.exe" file present in "%windir%\System32" folder with this downloaded one. Use "Replacer" to replace the file.
Or you can use Tuneup Utilities to easily apply the login screen which is very safe.
If you don't want to replace system file and don't want to use TuneUp Utilities to apply this login screen, check out following tutorial:
For better look, also install the included font file and apply the included image as your user picture.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Firewall Software for Windows
- How to Change or Customize Start Screen Background, Start Menu and Start Button in Windows 8?
- Speed Up Windows XP – Master Tutorial to Make Windows XP Super Fast
- 7Plus: A Free Tool to Tweak Windows Vista and 7 Explorer, Add Hotkeys, Tabs, Context Menu Entries
- How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
- How to Enable / Activate Hidden Administrator Account in Windows?