If you love Mac and want to get Mac OS X Lion look-like login screen in Windows XP, here is an interesting news for you.
"df006" @ DA has created Mac OS X Lion login screen for Windows XP users.
It looks very close to Mac OS X Lion's default login screen.
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the RAR file using WinRAR or 7-Zip and you'll get "LogonUI.exe" file. That's the file which contains the login screen. You'll need to replace existing "logonui.exe" file present in "%windir%\System32" folder with this downloaded one. Use "Replacer" to replace the file.
Or you can use Tuneup Utilities to easily apply the login screen which is very safe.
If you don't want to replace system file and don't want to use TuneUp Utilities to apply this login screen, check out following tutorial:
For better look, also install the included font file and apply the included image as your user picture.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Registry Tweak to Disable Start Screen for All Applications in Microsoft Office 2013
- Yet Another Way to Download Free Microsoft Office 2010 60-Day Trial Version
- mStartEX: Windows 8 Style Start Menu Replacement for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
- Download “Nero Kwik Media”, Free Disc Burning Software from Nero
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Preloads Websites Content in Background to Optimize Performance