If you remember, a few months back Google launched Music Beta website which is invitations only and available to United States citizens.
Google Music lets you upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files.
Now "vhanla" @ DA has created a cool Google Music Desktop player for Windows 7 which lets you use Google Music service as a desktop application. It allows you to access and control it with multimedia keyboard, taskbar buttons and as a widget.
- Uses Webkit Engine
- Supports Multimedia Keys (Play, Pause, Stop, Previous and Next)
- Windows 7 Taskbar support (Buttons for: Play, Pause, Previous and Next)
- Metro UI with Aero Snap support
Currently its under development so you might get bugs while using this app.
You can download it using following link:
Download Google Music Desktop Player for Windows 7
Update: The developer has discontinued the software. You can check out following software:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Default Programs Editor: Yet Another Free Alternative to Windows Default File Type Option
- [Solution] EXE Files Always Open with Notepad or Other Applications OR Can’t Open EXE Files in Windows
- Add “Change Wallpaper”, “Change Theme” and Other Useful Shortcuts in Windows Vista and 7 Desktop Context Menu
- Comparison Between Windows 7 and Windows 8 Memory Management System
- How to Show Day and Month Names in System Tray Date in Windows 7
- Add Image or Logo in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows XP