If you remember, a few months back Google launched Music Beta website which is invitations only and available to United States citizens.
Google Music lets you upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files.
Now "vhanla" @ DA has created a cool Google Music Desktop player for Windows 7 which lets you use Google Music service as a desktop application. It allows you to access and control it with multimedia keyboard, taskbar buttons and as a widget.
- Uses Webkit Engine
- Supports Multimedia Keys (Play, Pause, Stop, Previous and Next)
- Windows 7 Taskbar support (Buttons for: Play, Pause, Previous and Next)
- Metro UI with Aero Snap support
Currently its under development so you might get bugs while using this app.
You can download it using following link:
Download Google Music Desktop Player for Windows 7
Update: The developer has discontinued the software. You can check out following software:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Enable Windows XP Style Cascading “All Programs” List in Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu
- Simple Trick to Replace Default Built-in “Flower” Profile Picture for All User Accounts in Windows
- Taskbar Shuffle: Freeware to Move Taskbar and System Tray Buttons in Windows
- Ultimate Collection of Guides and Freeware to Tweak and Customize Windows 7 Login Screen
- How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Open File Location” Option in XP?
- Customizing “Screen Resolution”, “Gadgets” and “Personalize” Options in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu