If you remember, a few months back Google launched Music Beta website which is invitations only and available to United States citizens.
Google Music lets you upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync, and forget the hassle of cables and files.
Now "vhanla" @ DA has created a cool Google Music Desktop player for Windows 7 which lets you use Google Music service as a desktop application. It allows you to access and control it with multimedia keyboard, taskbar buttons and as a widget.
- Uses Webkit Engine
- Supports Multimedia Keys (Play, Pause, Stop, Previous and Next)
- Windows 7 Taskbar support (Buttons for: Play, Pause, Previous and Next)
- Metro UI with Aero Snap support
Currently its under development so you might get bugs while using this app.
You can download it using following link:
Download Google Music Desktop Player for Windows 7
Update: The developer has discontinued the software. You can check out following software:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Disable All WIN+ Keyboard Shortcuts (Hotkeys) in Windows?
- Comparison between Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome Web Browsers
- How to Disable “Install Windows Updates and Shut Down” Option in Windows Start Menu?
- How to Change Homepage Settings in Google Chrome?
- Mirro: Free Media Player with Full Aero Glass Support for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Enable “Group Policy Editor” (gpedit.msc) in Windows 7 Home Premium, Home Basic and Starter Editions?