Microsoft has released a free tool called "Windows Memory Diagnostic".
Windows Memory Diagnostic tests the Random Access Memory (RAM) on your computer for all kind of errors. The diagnostic includes a comprehensive set of memory tests. If you are experiencing problems while running Windows, you can use the diagnostic to determine whether the problems are caused by failing hardware, such as RAM or the memory system of your motherboard.
Windows Memory Diagnostic is designed to be easy and fast. On most configurations, you can download the diagnostic, read the documentation, run the test and complete the first test pass in less than 30 minutes.
To run Windows Memory Diagnostic, you must reboot your computer with the disk or CD-ROM on which you installed Windows Memory Diagnostic in the drive. After the reboot, Windows Memory Diagnostic will load and its interface will appear. After loading, the first test pass will begin, using the default standard test suite, and continue until complete, unless Windows Memory Diagnostic is either paused or exited. Once the first test pass is complete, Windows Memory Diagnostic will begin a second test pass using the same settings as before. Windows Memory Diagnostic will continue to run test passes until you exit.
You can download Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] Windows Desktop Doesn’t Save User Customized Settings
- CCleaner 4.08 Released, Best Free System Optimization and Cleaning Tool
- [Solution] File & Folder Names are not Visible in Windows Explorer
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta Version for Free
- Ultimate Collection of Best Free Alternatives to Windows Task Manager
- How to Fix Windows Phone 7 and Zune Devices Connection Problems and Issues?