Download Free Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool from Microsoft
Microsoft has released a free tool called "Windows Memory Diagnostic".
Windows Memory Diagnostic tool tests the Random Access Memory (RAM) on your computer system for all kind of errors. The diagnose process includes a comprehensive set of memory tests. If you are experiencing any problem while running Windows, you should use this tool to determine whether the problems are caused by failing hardware, such as RAM or the memory system of your motherboard.
Windows Memory Diagnostic is very easy to use and fast. On most computer configurations, you can download the diagnostic, read the documentation, run the test and complete the first test pass in less than 30 minutes.
To run Windows Memory Diagnostic, you must reboot your computer with the disk or CD-ROM on which you installed Windows Memory Diagnostic in the drive. After the reboot, Windows Memory Diagnostic will load and its interface will appear. After loading, the first test pass will begin, using the default standard test suite, and continue until complete, unless Windows Memory Diagnostic is either paused or exited. Once the first test pass is complete, Windows Memory Diagnostic will begin a second test pass using the same settings as before. Windows Memory Diagnostic will continue to run test passes until you exit.
You can download Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2013?
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Office While Opening Email Attachments or Downloaded Files?
- How to Show Tabs Below Titlebar When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized
- How to Change or Customize Windows 7 Boot Screen Using Windows 7 Boot Updater
- How to Disable Password Complexity Requirements in Windows Server OS?
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8 Using “Windows 8 M3 Starter Kit”