Download Free Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus, Visio 2013 and Project 2013 60-Day Trial Versions
We know that Microsoft has released the final RTM version of its latest Office suite "Office 2013" to TechNet and MSDN subscribers and a free Customer Preview (Beta) version of Office 2013 is available for download to public.
Now the good news is that if you are not a TechNet or MSDN subscriber but want to test the final version of Office 2013, you can download a fully functional copy of Office 2013 RTM version absolutely free from Microsoft. Keep in mind that its a 60-day trial version but there are no limitations or restrictions. So you can use it for 2 months approx.
Microsoft is providing Office 2013 Professional Plus version for download which comes with following Office programs:
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Microsoft Lync 2013
Free 60-day trial versions of Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 and Microsoft Project Professional 2013 RTM versions are also available for download separately.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are available for download and its available in many languages such as Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and Spanish.
- Processor: 1 Ghz or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk space: 3.0 GB available
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024x576 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
You can download the free trial versions using following links:
You'll need a Windows Live ID to register before downloading the free RTM version. As soon as you register, you'll get your working product key to install Office 2013 RTM in your system.
Let us tell you again that this final version of Office 2013 comes with 2 new color schemes (themes) to choose which are Light gray and Dark gray. Check out this tutorial to learn how to apply these new themes.
PS: If you are using a preview version of Office 2013, you'll need to uninstall the existing version from your system to be able to install this final version. The good thing is that if you install this free trial version and later you purchase full version of Office 2013, you can convert this trial version into full version by just entering the new product key using your Account settings in Office 2013.
Posted in: Microsoft Office
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable / Disable Animations in Copy / Move / Delete Dialog Box in Windows Vista and Later?
- [Guide] Safety Precautions to Setup and Install a 3rd Party Software in Windows
- How to Uninstall / Remove Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows?
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 8? Check Yourself Using Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant
- [Tip] Add Secret “Purge Memory” Button in Google Chrome Task Manager
- Classic Shell 4.0: Get Classic Start Menu, Classic IE and Explorer Toolbar Buttons Back in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1