Download FREE Image Resizer Powertoy Clone for Windows XP, Vista and 7
"Image Resizer Powertoy Clone" is a free tool to resize one or more images at a time. It has been created after inspiring from Microsoft's official Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP.
Since there is no official Image Resizer powertoy for Windows Vista, 7 and all 64-bit Windows OS, "BriceLambson" @ CodePlex decided to create one.
According to Brice, this clone was created to extend support to non-XP and 64-bit versions of Windows (including Windows 7 & Vista).
Using this tool is very simple. Simply right-click on the image(s) which you want to resize and select "Resize Pictures" option.
It'll ask you to select the new size from the pre-defined size list. You can also define a custom size.
Once decided, click on OK button and your image(s) will be resized.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Internet Explorer Homepage Settings?
- [Tip] Get Classic MS Paint (without Ribbons) in Windows 7 and Later
- [Review] Microsoft Edge (or Spartan) Web Browser in Windows 10
- [Fix] SSL Error or Invalid Security Certificate Problem While Opening Facebook or Other Websites
- Get Detailed Power Management Report Using “Powercfg -ENERGY” Command in Windows 7
- [Guide] How to Restore “TrustedInstaller” as Default Owner of a File, Folder or Registry Key in Windows?