Download “AeroVG Se7en” Theme for Windows 7
"AeroVG" theme is one of the most popular themes available for Windows Vista. It provides excellent transparency in Taskbar, Start Menu, Explorer, etc. It also changes lots of visual things like menubar, addressbar, progressbar and much more.
Lots of Windows 7 users requested to make the same theme for Windows 7. Today I'm very pleased to announce the release of "AeroVG Se7en" theme which is a Windows 7 port of my "AeroVG" theme for Vista.
- More Transparent Start Menu and Taskbar
- Transparent Addressbar and Searchbar in Explorer
- New Menubar & Statusbar
- Cool Blue Progressbar and HDD Bar
- Glow Effect in Explorer Addressbar and Searchbar
- Glow Effect in Start Menu
- Glow Effect in Taskbar Buttons
- Glow Effect in System Tray
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Also go through following tutorial which describes how to use 3rd party themes in Windows 7:
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
If you are a Windows Vista, 8 or 8.1 user, you can also enjoy this theme using following links:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Quick Start Guides to Get Tips and Learn Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Restrict Users from Customizing Start Menu or Start Screen Layout in Windows?
- Download Dark Basic Theme for Windows 7
- List of Resource Hacker Tutorials to Customize Windows Look-n-Feel
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Remove or Hide Small Arrow (Tab Drop-Down Menu) from Mozilla Firefox Tab Bar?