Download “AeroVG Se7en” Theme for Windows 7
"AeroVG" theme is one of the most popular themes available for Windows Vista. It provides excellent transparency in Taskbar, Start Menu, Explorer, etc. It also changes lots of visual things like menubar, addressbar, progressbar and much more.
Lots of Windows 7 users requested to make the same theme for Windows 7. Today I'm very pleased to announce the release of "AeroVG Se7en" theme which is a Windows 7 port of my "AeroVG" theme for Vista.
- More Transparent Start Menu and Taskbar
- Transparent Addressbar and Searchbar in Explorer
- New Menubar & Statusbar
- Cool Blue Progressbar and HDD Bar
- Glow Effect in Explorer Addressbar and Searchbar
- Glow Effect in Start Menu
- Glow Effect in Taskbar Buttons
- Glow Effect in System Tray
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Also go through following tutorial which describes how to use 3rd party themes in Windows 7:
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
If you are a Windows Vista, 8 or 8.1 user, you can also enjoy this theme using following links:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free and Paid Antivirus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall and Other Security Software Using SSDownloader
- [FIX] Welcome Screen (or Login Screen) is Displayed for 30 Seconds If a Solid Color is Set as Desktop Background in Windows 7
- List of Free Tools to Get Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 7
- [Guide] How to Close Metro Apps Permanently in Windows 8.1?
- 3 Application Compatibility Registry Tweaks to Boost Windows Vista and Windows 7 Performance
- [Tip] Customize Start Page Background Theme and Number of Columns in Opera