Download “AeroVG Se7en” Theme for Windows 7
"AeroVG" theme is one of the most popular themes available for Windows Vista. It provides excellent transparency in Taskbar, Start Menu, Explorer, etc. It also changes lots of visual things like menubar, addressbar, progressbar and much more.
Lots of Windows 7 users requested to make the same theme for Windows 7. Today I'm very pleased to announce the release of "AeroVG Se7en" theme which is a Windows 7 port of my "AeroVG" theme for Vista.
- More Transparent Start Menu and Taskbar
- Transparent Addressbar and Searchbar in Explorer
- New Menubar & Statusbar
- Cool Blue Progressbar and HDD Bar
- Glow Effect in Explorer Addressbar and Searchbar
- Glow Effect in Start Menu
- Glow Effect in Taskbar Buttons
- Glow Effect in System Tray
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
Also go through following tutorial which describes how to use 3rd party themes in Windows 7:
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
If you are a Windows Vista, 8 or 8.1 user, you can also enjoy this theme using following links:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Secret Codes for Samsung Wave “Bada OS” Mobile Phones
- How to Enable Secret “Click and Hold Context Menu” Option in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Remove “Preview Pane” Button from Command Bar in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- How to Enable Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 10?
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- [Fix] Disable “Turn On Windows Security Center Service” Notification in Windows 10