Download Official PRODUCT (RED) Suite, Control Panel and CPU Meter Gadgets for Windows Vista and 7 Sidebar
Today in this topic we are going to share 3 awesome goodies for Windows Vista and 7 users:
- Official "PRODUCT (RED) Suite" for Windows Vista
- "Control Panel" gadget for Windows Vista and 7 sidebar
- "CPU Meter" gadgets for Windows Vista and 7 sidebar
So without wasting time lets share the stuff:
Windows Vista PRODUCT (RED) Suite
Recently Microsoft and Dell joined their hands to manufacture PRODUCT (RED) PC containing Windows Vista Ultimate OS. It was done to help eliminate AIDS in Africa.
When you buy a Dell (PRODUCT) RED PC with Windows Vista Ultimate (PRODUCT) RED, Windows and Dell will jointly contribute $50 to $80, depending on the product, to The Global Fund.
The special thing in this PC is the new customization stuff. It contains:
- 6 New Wallpapers
- 1 New Dreamscene Video
- 1 New Screensaver
- 2 New Sidebar gadgets
- 1 New Red Theme
If you want to have those new extras, then download following EXE file:
The setup file will automatically install new theme, wallpapers, gadgets, screensaver and dreamscene video. You can install the sidebar gadgets by double-clicking on them. Wallpapers and dreamscene video can be applied by using context menu options.
Control Panel Sidebar Gadget for Windows Vista and 7
We use many system utilities like Registry editor, MSConfig, Services manager, Programs and features, etc regularly in our Windows OS. Wouldn't it be great to have all these utilities in a single place?
"ChekoGB" @ DA has created an awesome sidebar gadget for Windows Vista and 7 users which contains many useful system utilities in a single place such as Disk management, Computer management, Device Manager, Control Panel, Command Prompt, Run, PowerShell, etc.
You can download it using following link:
CPU Meter Sidebar Gadgets for Windows Vista and 7
"Antique CPU Meter" and "Classic CPU Meter" are 2 awesome gadgets created by "Elmer-BeFuddled" @ DA which can be used in Windows Vista and 7.
Simply download the RAR file, extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the .gadget file. It'll automatically add the gadget at Desktop.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Direct Download Links] Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus, Visio 2013 and Project 2013 Free Trial
- [Tip] Get Classic Theme, UI and Features Back in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Enable IE Like “Quick Tabs” Feature (All Tabs Previews) in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Enable New Ctrl+Tab Preview Thumbnails List in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Start Screen in Windows 8 and Later?
- Do You Need to Worry About Privacy in Windows 10? Answer is NO