"KMPlayer" is one of the best media player for Windows. Most of the times its used as an alternative to default Windows Media Player. We have covered it in following topic:
If you also use KMPlayer or want to give it a try, we are going to share a cool skin for this awesome media player.
"Metromatico" is a clean and minimal Windows 8 Metro style theme for KMPlayer. It has been created by "ludomatico" @DA.
If you love Metro UI and are using a Metro theme in your Windows, you should definitely use this theme.
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download it using following link:
After downloading, extract the ZIP file and double-click on the .ksf file. It'll automatically install and apply the skin.
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable “Install Windows Updates and Shut Down” Option in Windows Start Menu?
- How to Change Windows Update Settings When Managed or Disabled by System Administrator?
- How to Disable or Customize “Backspace Key” in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Did You Know] You Can Pin Websites to Windows 7 Taskbar and Start Menu Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)
- RT Seven Lite: Slipstream Service Packs and Integrate Drivers into Windows 7 Unattended Setup Disc
- [Fun Tip] Access New Metro Boot Loader While Running Windows 8