[Did You Know] You Can Pin Websites to Windows 7 Taskbar and Start Menu Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later
The new version of Internet Explorer i.e. IE9 allows you to pin website shortcuts to Windows 7 Taskbar and Start menu (works in Windows Vista also) just like you pin any other program shortcut.
Simply follow these simple steps to pin your favorite website to Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows:
To Pin Website to Windows 7 Taskbar:
Open desired website in IE9 and drag-n-drop its tab or favicon from IE window to Windows 7 Taskbar and it'll pin the shortcut to Taskbar as shown in following screenshot:
To Pin Website to Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu:
Open desired website in IE9 and drag-n-drop its tab or favicon to Start ORB (Start button) in Taskbar. Alternatively, you can select the option "Tools -> Add site to Start menu" from Menubar.
So its very simple to add a website shortcut to Windows Taskbar and Start Menu in Internet Explorer 9.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows Utilities Launcher] Access Device Manager, Task Manager, Services Manager and Other Useful Tools in Windows
- [Windows 10 Fix] Dotted Circle Animation Not Showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen
- How to Disable “Switch User” Option in Windows Vista and 7?
- [Tip] Disable Material Design UI and Incognito Mode Dark Theme in Google Chrome
- How to Remove Search Box from New Tab Page in Mozilla Firefox?
- [FAQ] Upgrading to Windows 10 from Non-Genuine Windows