Did You Know You can Move Taskbar Buttons in Windows 7 and Later?
If you are using Windows 7, here is some interesting info for you. Did you know you can move taskbar buttons in Windows 7? Yes, that's a very cool and useful feature in Windows 7. You can change taskbar buttons locations just like you do with multiple tabs in a web browser.
As you can see in the image, we are moving Internet Explorer taskbar button and placing it before Notepad button.
You just need to drag-n-drop the taskbar buttons to move them. Simple and cool, isn't it?
Windows XP and Vista users can enjoy similar functionality with the help of following freeware:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Get Windows XP Style Classic “Alt+Tab” Switcher Screen in Windows Vista and Later
- Microsoft Asks, What’s Your Inbox Like?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Developer Options” Menu in Google Android Mobile Phones and Tablets
- Download Royale Blue, Luna and Zune Remix Themes for Windows 7
- List of Freeware to Get Windows 7 Aero Snap, Aero Shake and Aero Peek Features in Windows XP and Vista
- How to Restore Default Smart Bookmarks Folders in Mozilla Firefox?