DeskIntegrator: Portable Utility to Add Program Shortcuts in Windows Vista and Later Desktop Context Menu
We have blogged about a detailed tutorial in past which teaches you how to add your favorite program shortcuts in Desktop context menu in Windows Vista and later:
It requires some registry skills. One of our regular reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" has created an excellent tool called "DeskIntegrator" which allows you to add your favorite program shortcuts in Windows Vista and later Desktop context menu quickly and easily.
Its a portable utility so you don't need to install it. Simply download the ZIP file, extract it and run the EXE file.
To add program shortcut in Desktop context menu:
Type desired program title in "Title" textbox which you want to show in Desktop context menu. Then either type the path of its EXE file or click on the browse button and select the program's exe file. You can also select a .ico file to show an icon for it but the icon will only show in Windows 7.
At last click on "Add/Modify" button and it'll immediately add the program shortcut in Desktop context menu.
To remove program shortcut in Desktop context menu:
Go to "Remove Menu" tab and select the program shortcut which you want to delete. At last click on "Remove" button.
Its very simple and easy to use tool. Thanks to JX Great for creating it and sharing it with all of us. :)
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Access and Use Metro Boot Loader and Advanced Boot Options in Windows 8 and Later?
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- Shutdown Panel: Freeware to Provide Easy and Quick Access to Power Options in Windows
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?
- How to Get Good Old “Statusbar” with Text and Progress Meter Back in Mozilla Firefox
- Get Longhorn Style 3D Animated (Rotating) User Picture in Windows Vista Start Menu